Mercy

I was wrong when I said that tricking Vegas  could be even possible. Whenever I see my state right now, I curse myself and Kinn for even sending me to him.

I was trapped in this empty room with nothing but red lights, which was far away from my imagination where this fucking place is.

As usual, it was about 15 days I am tied here, both of my legs are chained and it's been frustrating and scary, I am scared of Vegas now.

The door creaked open, with Vegas entering inside, his face having the unreadable yet eerieful expression that I can't fathom how much are dangerous for me.

He shut the door close and locked it. It was the sign, I am done for tonight.

He came to me, tieing my hands to the hanging chains and now I look like the prey to be devoured on.

"Vegas... Let me go... I swear I won't open my mouth about all this... Otherwise you know what Kinn might do to you.. "

"Look Kitten... I am in such a good mood today.. And if you dare try to spoil it, you are the one to face it... "

"But... You.. "

He tied the ball like strap in my mouth, which he one day told me was a Ball Gag, despite my attempt, I was no where close to gain any bit of it.

"How noisy... " He said as he comes closer to me, cupping my face and grabbing my cheeks to look into his eyes.

Those eyes. The lust in them, current flowed throughout my body as the kind of things went through me was beyond I could even explain, how can he show me so many emotions when I am nothing but someone to revenge on.

"You... Why... Why are you in my mind these days?... "

He sniffed my neck as he yanks my face away, unbuttoning his silk shirt, and throwing it away, and same to his pants, he took the belt and tied it to my already tied hands and then unlocking the chains.

He said as he brought the stool near me, he sat over as he carried me in his lap.

"I will show you how you can wreathe in pleasure under me... "

As he buries his dick between my asscheeks, he was already getting hard, and it gave me goosebumps all over, I was cursing my body for reacting.

My hands were now tied at my back as his lips made their way to my buds, slightly circling them with his tongue, he licked it thoroughly, just touching the tip with his tongue.

My mind went blank for a while, what the fuck is this?

His thumb was caressing my other bud, and as his mouth claimed it whole, sucking like he wouldn't leave until to become sore, his hand pinched my  other bud, flicking it along with the flow.

"I will make it that sensitive so even when I just touch it, you will cum without even being touched anywhere else. "

I didn't want to moan, I do not... But it was driving me crazy, I was so turned on and it was beyond my control.

His dick was hard now, and so was mine, but I could feel his manhood between my ass and it was now urge to get him inside, since when did I felt this need?

I started wriggling to get myself out but the more I did, the more I felt him in my bottoms.

"Impatient much... Are we? "

He smacked my ass, and it was like cutting the strings of sanity that had left inside me.

He sucked on chest and my neck, leaving marks, his bites and licks were apparent on my body.