Mafia Pete

"Sir, please, get ready, we need to go to the meeting your father has arranged. "

"Fuck off Vegas, I don't want to.. "

"Please... I would be reprimanded if you didn't show up there... Will that be okay for you? "

"Awww... My muscular baby is getting scared now?.. You know I don't do anything for free. "

"What do you want sir.. I will make sure for anything in return just this once, please come along. "

"Don't you regret it later.. "

"I won't sir, just anything you ask I will give.. "

"Then we will be playing our secret game again..."

"What do you say sir? "

"You heard it right,  I won't be repeating it. "

My phone buzzed as Khun Pete's father ringed me up again and again. I don't really had a choice.

"As you wish sir, but please be quick now, we have to go. "

He got up, taking off his robe and revealing his naked body, I would be a liar if I said I don't want it, his whole self is the definition of beauty and elegance for me.

I have never seen someone as graceful and delicate yet so powerful and charismatic at the same time.

"Will you be just keep staring or get me some clothes? "

I quickly snapped out of my trance and brought his suit, he was looking ethereal as always, I know he is just using me for  pleasure, but even that is something honorable for me.

I liked him the moment I saw him, and if he wants to even kill me by his hands, I will agree without hesitating.

We went downstairs as I was about to sit in the front seat, but I don't know he had something else in his mind.

"Sit next to me. " He said and I followed, although it isn't my position to do so, but disobeying him will be worse.

"Partition." He ordered and the driver followed without delay of a second, I was sure this ride isn't gonna be a quiet one.

He unbuckled my pants as he took my manhood out, and started palming it, I groaned at his touch, his hands were so soft and cold, that even mere a touch was electrifying.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face, and I don't know what that did to me, I wanted to pull his head and kiss the fuck out off him.

He sat on my lap as he kissed on my neck, leaving hickeys as he always wanted but he never allowed me to, It frustrated me a bit but I can't do anything about it.

"You are such a good boy for me, you let me use you the way I want, I should appreciate you more. " He said as he kissed me.

I was a bit taken aback, but soon I melted into his touch and let him take the lead, he pulled me closer and grabbed my hair and my hands were moving on their own, and grasped his ass.

He moaned and the kiss become more passionate and sloppy, I became more bold as he was seemingly in a good mood, I unbuttoned his shirt, not completely taking it off, his milky white skin was the only thing I could see now.

I sucked on his chest, leaving marks I was never allowed to, cause I do wanna make him mine, anyway I could.

"Suck it harder... I want it to pain even when my shirt touches it. "

I pinched his buds as I was sucking on the other, making him throw his head back.

He started grinding on my already hard dick, I groaned and kissed him again, but he pushes me away, I was just trying my luck, how far could I go? Maybe this was the limit.

"Should I appreciate you a bit more? "

He said as he sat down, and licked the tip of my dick, taking it whole the next moment, the view in front of me, is the most amazing thing I could see ever.

The person I wished to be mine is here, down for me, and I, even for a few minutes, had the right and power over him, which even he can't deny.

His flushed face and rosy lips, which were a bit swollen and his eyes filled with tears cause of choking multiple times. His messed up hair, and the intense lust he had, with so many dark things that were hidden deep inside his eyes.

He got up and I took off his pants, as he positioned himself on my hard on, taking it all in, without any preparation, or maybe he had done it before, as he quickly took me in whole.

He moaned, as his eyes widened, I pushed him down that my dick reached his prostrate, making him shiver, he was quiet for a while as he was adjusting and I clearly knew what I had to do.

I started thrusting, getting him underneath me, sprawling his naked body on the seat, I started thrusting hard into him.

"Ahhh... wait... Ahh.. "

"You said you want to appreciate me... Then let me take the lead this time.. "

I said as I angled my hips and hit the spot that made him arch his back, I didn't stopped even for a microsecond, ruining the sensitive places again and again.

He didn't utter anything except moaning, even his moans were incoherent, he might never really had seen this side of mine, but if he was being lenient, I was gonna test my limits, of how far am I allowed.

I kissed him as my thrust deepened, comforting him while being the cause of his distress.

"Don't stoppp... hnghhhh.. "

I pumped him again, as his eyes rolled back, maybe no one ever has given him this much pleasure, I was getting closer and he seemed like that too.

In a few thrusts he came all over his stomach, but he was too into pleasure that he was begging not to stop.

I too kept going until I reached my own, we both were sweaty, as he lied over the seat and I sat next to him, catching our breath.

"I don't think we can go there looking like this. " I said.

"Then let's not go there. "

"You planned this since the beginning, cause you don't want to go. "

"I had fun today. " He said as he closed him eyes, And I was thinking about the curses I am gonna receive from his father.

Note: My goodness, I enjoyed writing this, and someday I think I am gonna write something like this, Pete as mafia... What do you all think about this?