The girl in red

Li Yang looked at the boy cowering in front of him, shook his head, and walked toward his residence. While Li Zheng sounded fierce throughout, he was nothing but talk. He didn't have time to deal with this type of person, who was never going to amount to anything in his life.

Li Zheng was furious at seeing the total disregard of the boy in front of him. Has this young master ever been afraid of someone from his own generation? If it spread to his clan members, where would he place his face? He had to get rid of this Li Yang from this clan to make sure that he became clan head without any problems.

The world of nine continents consisted of nine continents, as the name suggests. Although the city of Green Cloud could be considered a huge city in terms of its size, compared to the other cities under the vast continents, there was nothing special about it. Although the Li clan is a behemoth in this area, there is also a tower presiding over the city.

They never took part in any conflicts between people or clans. They were always regarded as a symbol of power by the common people due to their existence in every city. All the people believed that they take action when something notable happens to the city. However, a lot of hidden experts were present in the chief tower, and they could only react like a beast tide or a calamity.

Li Yang walked to his residence at a very slow pace. Maybe due to staying in the valley for the past two years, he was accustomed to his slow-paced life. Every wind, raindrop, and blossoming flower in the valley felt like a part of him. He was familiar with all parts of the valley. He walked through a narrow passage that led to a clear waterfall. This was one of his favorite places in the valley.

The sword was in his hand, which he gently touched occasionally when he walked across the land to avoid the rain-soaked forest. The hilt of the sword was blue, but the blade was pristinely sharp. The sheath of the sword was also blue. There were two clear jewels on the hilt of the sword, which gave it a royal touch.

He looked calm and collected, and with the sword in his hand, he appeared sharp without any sign of weariness. He came to his usual spot at the lake and looked around; everything was the same as it had been for the last two years. His attention was soon drawn to something. There was a figure dressed in red standing in the middle of the waterfall. She had a sword in her hand and seemed to be thinking about something looking at her furrowed eyebrows. Li Yang looked at the girl who was standing in the middle of the waterfall. The girl was indeed as beautiful as a fairy. She had a very shapely figure, and with the sword in her hand, she appeared heroic. If it were any other man, he would not have been able to avert his eyes from looking at the beautiful, fairy-like lady.

But Li Yang was irritated. He hated it when someone disturbed him. This is especially after he was disturbed once by the brat Li Zheng. Here comes another person, although it was a lady, which he never cared about. He was about to say something to the lady when the girl in front of him vanished and appeared in front of him.

"It is rude to stare at someone who is cultivating, especially when it is an individual that is doing so. There are times when it can lead to your death. "Tell me how you want to die." Lu Yan was already having a bad day when she tried to advance her sword force, and when she thought she had interpreted something, she was disturbed by some scoundrel who was peeping on her. Men were all the same, and she was fed up with people like him.

Although she had not noticed earlier, looking closely now, she noticed that the boy in front of her was very handsome. There was a slight frown on his face, like she was the one who wronged him. But there was no fear, even when her sword was right on his neck. There was something wrong with this boy because he was not afraid.

It is rude to trespass into my valley and point a sword at my neck, young miss. If you try to kill me, you will die too. Should we go that far?

Lu Yan looked at the boy like she was looking at an idiot. What do you mean by dying together? Having the sword in my hand and your neck below it, why should I die? She felt a shiver when she glanced down to see the delicate dagger pointing right at her heart. If she had intended to kill him, she would have died too. A death for a death She looked at the boy in front of him dumbfounded, so cruel.

Li Yang looked at the baffled expression on the face of the lady in front of him. Although he hadn't meant to pull out his knife, years of hardship pushed his body to the brink of death. He retracted his knife and took a step back away from her, still carefully sizing up whether he needed to pull out his knife again. Although he could surprise her now with the knife, when it comes to the actual fight, the lady in front of him is strong. He would have no way of winning against her.

He turned around and intended to go back to his home when he noticed something nearby: the covered-up grass in the distance. The grass moved and a middle-aged lady came out of the cover. She had a baffled expression on her face while facing the boy, who had an annoyed expression on his face. She had seen the whole scene play out in front of her eyes. Her young lady almost died in front of her, and even before she could move the boy, he retreated. And what shocked her even more was that the boy noticed her too. This boy was not simple at all.

Lu Yan looked at the boy who was staring down at the middle-aged elder and was speechless. Was this boy not afraid of death? He even dared to stare at Elder Su when he had the lowest cultivation. She wanted to laugh out loud; she didn't know there were such lunatics in the world.

A sigh escaped Li Yang's lips, and he looked at Lu Yan indifferently.

"You can return after finishing your cultivation, but don't make any big sounds. "I don't like being disturbed." This was not because he had a generous heart; he was weak now, and it was not wise to provoke someone like this beautiful woman for a bit of peace of mind. To irk a woman was the dumbest thing to do in the world and he knew that very well.

Lu Yan was surprised once again; he relented and agreed to let it be. Is it because he is weak, or is it some other ploy to convince her that he is a generous man like all other men? They had devious plans in their minds. But he just walked away from her without saying anything else.

What is your name? "How come I didn't know there was someone like you in the Li Clan?" Lu Yan looked at the retreating figure and asked loudly.

My name is Li Yang. You must have heard of me from the clan head. His response was not to turn back and answer her.

The famous young master who never left the valley for two years was this boy. He didn't look like a cripple to her. She almost felt a chill run through her when he looked at her earlier. This Li Yang was not simple.

<quillbot-extension-portal></quillbot-extension-portal>