🍂double hurt

Soon dream had calmed down and cuddled to me I couldn't help but smile.
-
Dream

Sapnap holding me helps me know I'm not alone. Though I fell like a bottom... "do I even have a chance, to be honest nick"

He went quiet looking off he knows something. "Nick be honest with me"

"He does have a crush but I can't say much more" nick muttered.

"Understood" I mutter, so I may have an opportunity.

Eventually, I get up and walk out of the bathroom to go to geometry.. to do my class. Pretty boring as I sat there I kinda drowned out the math and daydreamed.

About George and i.. doing things only a couple would do. maybe I'll have to ask him out later today.. prom is coming up and I'd love to go with my crush of two years.

I have free after this so I'll go use some of my pocket money to buy flowers and chocolates. Be a real romantic. Going to the flower show getting George's favorite.

White dafadles and bluebells and some kinda fancy chocolate. I decided I'd stop and write a love poem to.. rhyming my favorite personality and traits of him in a cute lovey poem.

And off I went to confess, well I met up with sapnap.

"Where are you going romeo?" Sapnap asked in his jokey way.

"To get my juillete" I shot back, "I'm planning on confessing to George and asking him to prom"

"I wish you luck.." sapnap muttered as he wandered off.

That's sapnap for u he talks about and dissipates its no normal. I went to find George and saps ex making out.

"What the fuck is this" I wanted to cry as I dropped the flowers and note.

George broke the kiss. "Meet my girl"

"Sapnaps ex? Seriously that's fucking low" I snapped.

"Not my fault sap couldn't get his dick up," George said non-bluntly.

I was auld,  "you did not seriously say that out loud George that's fucked"

"Stop scolding my boyfriend" the ex cried. "Who did you have shit for anyways"

"Doesn't matter now" I said, "bestie hopper, hope u know George is the smallest"

I kicked the stupid flowers at them with the note. Of course, I kept the chocolate as I ran off almost in tears.

"Fag!' The ex screamed.

My blood boiled, "shut up u whore"

I went to go find pandas. We should go through this together... like good old times, I find him balled under the sink and pull him out.

"Why'd George do us both like that" sapnap said upset.

Sapnap would have fought George but it hurt too much seeing his ex. I knew well he was in deep for that girl when she left him he slept over with me a lot crying late at night.

"He's being a dick, but sap she won't like him for long she is a bit of a big dick girl. I mean she concisely asked me how big u are sap" I said comfortingly.

Sapnap nodded adjusting his bandana.

"Meet at my place tonight I got some nice chocolates" I adjusted.

"I'm down' sapnap smiled.

We headed abt to classes
-
Eee