🍂breaker

Dream
-
God damn sap must be salty... But that doesn't make sense whud he'd go off to get a lover so quickly.

He storms away and Karl seems hurt, "have I done something wrong..?"

"He's pissed with  me bc of a dissagrement we had. Also typical  for sap to run off hell apree soon ehnogh" I mutter.

"But he should of took his boyfriend unless...- nvm he's very aginst it" saps ex said all cuddled with my crush.

"Oh..so he jus-"

"I know what you're thinking, I know sapnal like I know my own mind. He'd never cheat" I said.

Though  he seems to be going through a heartbreak he's acting alot like... "though he tends to so that alot when she's around  to"

"Leave my girl out of ur gay fic" george huffed.

"What dream was saying is he might not fell welcomed with his ex around. If my friend got with my ex it would dig deeper then the breakup" Karl said, "its like double backstabling"

"Tripple.."

Karl sighed, "im disappointed in u cousin."

"Youre the one obessed with my bestfriend who has so many times said he didn't like u" george shoot.

"He may of been embressed, or pushed back sue to us knowing you wore related. Friends tend to stay away from friends exes and family." I said, "so maybe him seeing u with his ex, told him it was fine to date karl."

For somereason  that filled me with jealously. Why did sapnap dating Karl upset me?

I should be happy for him, atleast he may of gotten who he wanted after years... I haven't but I'm not about give up.

I soon walk off getting bored of george and karl  agurging I went to find nick in his room kinda curled up.

"Nick? You good." I asked comeing to his side.

"Me good? Why the hell would I be good dream" sapnap said reshuffling anf looked right at me.

"You got a pretty boy boyfriend" I said, deep inside calling karl his boyfriend  bubbled jealously.

Witch I don't understand  why at all.

"Mhm...."

"You've been off sense we woke up this moring... and I told u it wasn't anything" I said rubbing his back.

He looked at me with his tear stained eyes, "I feel fucking used clay. We fucked. And the frist thing you do the next moring was cry about george who litterly is burning everything with me." Sapnap said, "not to mentioned betrayed... what did little us promise clay"

I thought for a moment eyes widden soon ehnogh, "we promised to never put someone  above the other even if it's lover.... or crushes"

"And what have you effectively  done." Sapnap said seemly annoyed.

I would be to.. I would be if my cr- bestfriend did the exact opposite of what he had promised.

"I'm a terrible friend... I broke our one promise" I muttered, "but why you fell used"

"I know who you pretend I was." Sapnap  mumbled.

I went quiet.... he thinks the whole time he was giveing me the dream I thought he was george.... oh god.
-
Oh dear.