🍂sapnaps whore

No pov
-

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮"

Is all that played in sapnaps head, and in the background as his soft lips kissed the cercufince on dream pale skin, leaving pretty bites and red dashing marks? Soon to be a vibrant purple.

Dream moaning looking like a slut. His pants wore torn off his dick bounced out. "Mm~ already cumming?" Sapnap taunted.

He'd licked the precum off Dream's dick it was gritty as sapnap pulled out his friend. Massive fat and wide.

"N-nick oh god" Dream Sstaringeing at the cockdestroytory him.

Figures stuck deep and try in the wet hole, stretch ng him out as he moangleefullyefly at that. He could 't his best friend was about to fick hiNeitherther knew how they got here on the bed ready for sex, from a fake kiss then the roof.

But neither will complain, feel sells so right in all areas.

"Nick mm~"

Sapnap smirked  and continued used to figure the blond under him getting prepossessed, "shit darling sounding so pretty"

"Murp~"

Soon sapnap got bored, and the dream seemed stretcenoughnogh and whoreish  like.

Figures left withdrawn-out out a whine, as Sap spits in his hands and rushed the spit down his dick. Before lining up, sapnap pushed the whole thing in.

Looking up at his partner's face and seeing Dream droll nut look uncomfortable, slowly his face changed to pure satisfaction.

Sapnap thrusts inside, giving soft kisses anywhere he could to his bottom, every soft lip kiss was heaven to them both.

The dream was being the amount of dick in the ass, not the speed. He clung to snap an arm.

"Daddy please- I beg please I need to go faster. Harder anything please" Dream whined with a pretty moan.

That went right to the already hard and good-sized dick inside of him, thrusting. Thrusting more slowly but surely speeding up.

Do go harder, the bed started to rock, and sapnap started to abruptly jackhammer the blond's poor ass.

You'd like dream was a slut sapnap was fucking, but nope. It's just a loud vocal gay bottom who's getting the gay man's dream.

Fucked by a fat fucking dick. Dream moans more and more babbling about how he has to cum.

"So pretty for me princess~ show daddy it. Cum for him" sapnap demanded.

Dream felt trapped. Listing to have spat order to him but with a loud screech like Moab his bed a mess of cum, his cum as per usual.

Sapnap continued to thrust and pound with might. They had gone an hour til finally out of dreams pretty red and abused ass.

Painted the back of his legs bed and inner region white.

"White chocolate dipped strawberry hm?" Sapnap joked kissing dream softly, "you took me. so well"

"Bath?"

Sapnap slowly pulled it out getting small whiney little moans, "u like my dick in u"

Dream nodded as sapnap went to get a  wet cloth, cleaning up the dream and then the bedding as they cuddled and fell asleep.
-
Oo~