🍂fucked up

Dream
-
Well. I know why I'm jealous, I've fallen for sapnap. As the two months of he and karl went on I get jealous  and pissed. Just yeserday  I watched Karl take saps 'frist kiss'.

It was mean but what made it worst is like when sapnap fucked me he'd groned babyboy under it.

In that damn voice... I out my mask on alot now just to hide me blushing.

Karl was being all handsy with nick and it pissed me off I knew damn well what he was whispering in nicks ear.

"Karl as much as I'd love to let u do that, at this time  I don't even live with my parents but clay. And it's wrong for me to let u do that at his house" sapnap muttered.

"Sap. Ur kidding u tried to do ur ex at dreams" george  said.

I went quiet, "Dream was off at ur house and he told me I could"

"Yeah I gave him the okay to fuck his girl in my bed." I said.

But I won't give it for Karl. He as tole what should be mine.

Karl went back to whispering  in sapnaps ear.

"Karl no." He'd looked at Karl with discomfort before walking away.

"Nick- come back here" Karl whined.

"Don't push sap. He'll pull away" me and George both say.

Karl looked upset and probably  felt rejected id imagine  when was calling sap daddy wanting dick.

I got a text.

'I'm going to skip at ur house if u need me'

'Okay'
-
I smirked, "Karl I'm sure he'll come around give him time"

I turned to.follow sapnaps pathing.

"Youre going after sapnap? Shouldn't you just tell Karl where he is so they could talk" saps ex said.

I paused, "shouldn't you not be around his friends homie hopping? Particly rubbing it in his face he was replaced? While spreading the fact he couldn't fuck a ugly rat?"

"Dream what the fuck? Appoilze" george shouted at me as I walked away the girl crying.

"He isn't wrong I wouldn't want me dick in her either. And what she's done is fucked" Karl said.

That was the last I herd I went to my house finding sap on the couch. I missed him... well my ass has. Every time I see him I almost fucking moan bc my ass stretches like he's gonna bend me over and fuck  me.

I walk over after closing and locking the door sitting on his chest.

"Hello there dreamy see u came after me" sapnap smirked.

"Whyd you walk away and skip sap" I asked.

"Yk he tried to push having sex- I'm guessing he thinks he's my frist"  sapnap said rolling his eyes as I moved to his member kinda wanting him.

"What you doing there you know I can't dreamy I'm taken" sapnap said kinda seemd sad.

"Do you even love Karl like that. Does the idea of it sound appleing" I asked.

I'm trying to aim to get some fat cock today.

"Not really. I'm sure it will adventully" sapnap hummed.
-
Ooo