Stranger On A Train

When readers say that they like my writing style I honestly don't know what my style is and why it's different from a lot of other writers. I thought about it. Maybe it's because I see the story as a movie in my head when I write it? I usually don't describe the surroundings that much unless it's necessary. I leave that out for the reader to interpret. I focus more on the emotions and facial expressions.

This story is different. It's my number one favorite of all my stories. Don't get me wrong, I love all my stories but this one has a special place in my heart. ♥️ I tried something new. A different style of writing. I think all of my other stories have hints of it too but here I made it prominent.

LilSan14 is the one who gave me the idea for this story. She wanted me to write a story where Harry meets Louis often on a train and falls in love with him from the way he acts, the books he reads, and the things he writes.

I remember that I read her suggestion late at night and I was really tired so I mixed them up and started to write a story where Louis is the one observing Harry on a train. I shared the first chapter and they were okay with it.

I think this story is beautiful if I may say so myself. I think I managed to portray social anxiety and loneliness fairly.

Discussion:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Epilogue

Review:
Questions for the author:
Other things in your mind: