Write Or Fight

So I had this idea in my for a while. I watched a documentary years ago about an old couple that had been together for like 50 years and from the start of their relationship they wrote letters to each other, one each day, since the man was a soldier. When he returned home they continued to write each other a letter each day. They had boxes and boxes of letters in their garage and I was so impressed. They were both so committed to their relationship and writing each other live letters every day for 50+ years!

Anyway, I was tagged by kitania_34 in a fic by danielpawelthelarry where they begged us to write a fix together. Daniel was up for it and I already had this idea that I had been hesitant to write myself because it's tricky to try and portray both sides of the letters.

I love this story. Daniel did such an amazing job portraying Louis in his letters. We wrote back and forth and it was an interesting process because I had no idea what Daniel would write in his letters as Louis and I had to think about how Harry would respond. Our different writing styles make this story even better in my opinion.

Discussion:

Prologue

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

Day 26

Day 27

Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Epilogue

Review:
Questions for the authors:
Other things on your mind: