Morning Energy (+18)

Synopsis: Inspired by the photo above; how Becky is not a morning person but her girlfriend is and wonders how Freen looks good this early in the morning and can't seem to keep her hands off her as soon as she gets wakes up, so she finds an excuse for Freen to "help" her start her day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 6:30AM in the morning and Becky just woke up from the bright rays hitting her in the face. She wasn't a morning person and prefers to just wake up in the afternoon if she wanted to but she knows it's not possible especially since she works and studies all the time. 

Not to mention that her girlfriend is a morning person and she knows better than to be a lazy bum around her.

She tried to reach out for the said girlfriend to have atleast inspiration to get up and get ready since they have a busy day of another photoshoot but she felt the empty side of the bed which made her frown immediately.

She sat up and looked around trying to find Freen, she looked over their bathroom door and seeing it opened up a bit so she assumed that she was inside.

Becky dangled her feet on the edge of the bed and stretched up a bit to loosen her stiff muscles especially around her back before heading towards the bathroom to check if her girlfriend was indeed there.

She confirmed her theory when she saw the love of her life squatting and looking through the cabinet under the sink for something only wearing a spaghetti-strapped tank top and athletics styled shorts used in running which shaped her curved ass well. She was too engrossed on her girlfriend's bottom she didn't notice Freen saw her staring at her as soon as the taller girl noticed someone was leaning at the doorframe.

Freen: "Like what you see?" knocking Becky out of her perverted thoughts.

Becky: "Very much." she answered without hesitation which earned a laugh from Freen as Becky approached her from behind and wrapped her arms around Freen's midsection and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodmorning."

Freen settled in her girlfriend's embraced and leaned back a little before turning her face and gave the shorter girl a sweet smack on the lips.

Freen: "Goodmorning to you too." she smiled. "Why are you up this early? I was suppose to wake you up after I make breakfast." looking into her lover's eyes with confusion.

Becky: "The sun woke me up and I tried to reach over towards you in the bed but your side was empty so I got sad." she pouted earning a chuckle from the girl she was hugging.

Freen: "Awwww... It's too early to be sad. We can't have that." caressing Becky's cheek using her right hand lovingly.

Becky: "But you are my main source of happiness." still not removing her pout.

Freen: "You are such a baby." kissing the pout away. "But you are my baby." staring at each others eyes.

Becky: "Damn right I am." she smirked before giving Freen a proper kiss which means some tongue action which was happily accepted by her girlfriend.

After a few seconds they stopped to get some air and Becky looked at the mirror and took a good look at Freen and was so mesmerized at her girl's beauty even this early in the morning with no makeup on and with her hair naturally down. She couldn't believe this girl was all hers.

She took the phone of Freen that was beside the sink and decided to take a selfie on the mirror for the fans to see her secret girlfriend's natural beauty.