Rebels Servant [P2] 🎸🎼

(MXB) Blowjob

[I combined it so if you already read it its both part 2 and 3, thats why its long.

Something bad had got to be happening, Mr. Sedlem thought as he pushed through the crowd of kids in the cafeteria. The only reason kids would be in a crowd, cheering at that, is because something bad happened.

"What's going on here?" He shouted as he got into the middle of the crowd, looking around for the source of the problem. And there he was, the one and only beloved dark haired delinquent of this school, Dresden. As soon as Mr. Sedlem saw him he sighed heavily, this was the 6th time, this week.

Next to him was a female with curly orange hair and pretty brown skin, she wore orange make up, it was light but pretty and above her green eyes. She was yelling at him and pointing to a lunch tray on the floor, spilled milk and food all over the ground under and near the plate. As she yelled at Dresden, his expression wasn't even an apologetic one he just stood there like he was bored, not sparing her a single drip of respect.

Finally, Ridley raises his hand to and clears his throat to get the two students attention, but a loud smack could be heard above this. Most of the crowd gasps, Dresden stood with a pink bruise on his left cheek rubbing it slowly. He finally looks at her, opening his mouth but Mr. Sedlem interrupts them before the problem can escalate.

"What's going on here?" He says, watching Dresden carefully as he closes his mouth and bites his lip. The teacher crossed his arms trying to look intimidating while ignoring the crowd.

The crowd falls silent, only whispers could be heard. "Isn't that ----- classes teacher?"

"Well, this prick-" The ginger started on, his eyes shifting to her as she was about to tell her side of the story.

"Language, Miss." He warned, shaking his head as she visibly rolls her eyes. "Go on please."

The ginger didn't get the chance to go on, instead the words of Dresden saying, "Sorry." And tossing her a 50 dollar bill. "Here, no need to cry over spilt milk. I didn't do it on purpose." He said, now dragging the teacher out of the cafeteria.

While he was being dragged away he saw the look on the gingers face, content but she was still glaring at Dresden. He could see the crowd dissolve too, easing back into normal.

As he was dragged away he thought about what would happen next, he knew he didn't want to face Dresden after.. that. But he let him drag him off to somewhere.

------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------

Next thing Mr. Sedlem knew he was dragged into his own classroom on his knees while Dresden sat on a desk right in front of him. He looked at his with those emerald eyes of his.

"D-Dresden?" What was he doing with his life? The poor and confused teacher had absolutely no idea, but it didn't seem good. Or bad..

"Teacher~" Dresden hums, staring at Mr.Sedlem mischievously. He had an obvious bulge in his pants, watching Ridley on his knees just for him, only for him turned him on. Dresden crossed his legs so that the teacher wouldn't see his erection.

"Your face.." The teacher pointed to Dresden's slightly swollen cheek.

The student puts his hand on his cheek and shrugs. "Doesn't hurt. But teach, I have a question." He cups his teachers face with one hand.

"Y-Yes, Dresden?" The teacher says, tilting his head subconsciously.

Dresden chuckled. "I think you already know what I want to do~ So will you let me?" He un-crossed his legs, showing his bulge to his teacher.