A Spoiled Brat 🛍

This one is really short.   (MXM) Spanking, lovey dovey names (?)

Sammy went on a little money spending spree, taking his friends out and having a nice time. A "little money" turn out to be a little over $600,000 dollars from his bosses, Oliver's, bank account.
------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------

"I didn't want to do this, sweetheart.." He un-buckles his belt, looking down at Sammy below him with annoyance. "Someone's been naughty."

"N..No!" Sammy whines, his stomach was on both of Olivers legs. His ass was up in the air. Oliver slipped off the others pants and boxers.

"You know what happens right now, right?"

"Yes.." Sammy mumbles quietly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir.."

"Good boy." Oliver raises his hand with the belt, lowering it down to Sammys ass but stopping before it hit him. "Count, if you mess up I'll start all over again."

Sammy nods. He screams out weakly feeling the first impact on his ass. "One.."

Again but this time it was harder. "T, two.."

Oliver slaps his bare ass with his hand, making it crimson red.

"Three!" Sammy shrieks.

Again and again and again for about twenty minutes. Sammy had tears streaming down his face, but the last strike on his ass was the hardest.

"45..!" He yells out loudly.

Oliver lifts Sammy so that he was on his lap, panting Sammy leans on the tallers chest.

"Good boy." Oliver kisses his neck, nuzzling it softly with his hand wrapped around his waist.

"If you spend that much money again the punishment will be more." Oliver says sweetly, the mood was changed but he was still smiling through his teeth.

Sammy smiles nervously. He sighs, scoffing."Okay, okay I get it."

(283 words)