🌟 Angels Beloved Demon 🌟

(WXM) Hand job, degrading, pulling hair (in this case horns too), cock shaming and hitting (?)

Context: Alex is a feisty and stubborn demon who had accidentally wandered onto the angel queens territory/land. When he was reported to the queen by one of the angel servants he was quickly taken into the kings throne room by guards. The mighty angel queen would deal with this 'problem' herself. But was she really that mighty?
------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------
The throne room was empty except for the demon at the foot of the throne and the majestic angel sitting atop the throne.

The angel queen looks down at the devil, but Alex gaze stay fixed to the floor where he could only see her feet. Sure he was a demon, a little scary if he could say so himself but not enough to defy the Angel queen. He fidgets with his hands nervously.

"Look at me." She grabs his chin, forcing him to look at her. Alex whimpers softly, earning a slight smirk from the queen. Her gaze was dominant and cold, it made Alex shiver.

"Tell me, were you sent as an assassin?" She said, looking down on his more seriously.

"No."

Her grip on his chin tightening, her hands were cold, even icy. " 'No' what, measly demon? Do you have no respect?"

He looks up at the queen, obviously confused. He tilts his head to one side. "No, your highness..?" He says slowly. Hoping what he said was right.

The queen lowers her body so that her face was inches on top of Alex's, looking down at him once more. She gives him an amused smirk. "Mhm. Do you know what you are, stupid little trespasser?"

He clenched his fists, they were close to digging into his skin. "Uhm, a devil..?"

She shakes her head no, her smile growing wider as she lets go of his chin and yanks his horn so that his chin was on her knee. "My new pet."

Oh, how those words shocked the life out of Alex. "Excuse me..?" He pulls his head away, but she grabs him by the hair and pulls him back.

"What?" She says in a sickeningly sweet tone, stroking his hair slowly.

"I-" Before he knew it he was on the angels lap, she was taller then he was, more muscular since she had genes of the first Angel god. This made it easier for her to have him on her lap. Her wings spread out, putting her and him between them while covering both of them.

She starts to kiss his neck softly, he shivers, her hands trail down to his waist. Reaching down to his crotch, squeezing his clothed member gently. He gasps.

Alex leans his head on her chest, his cock growing harder.

"My, my, what's this?" She squeezes his crotch again, this time unzipping it and watches it spring up. She looks at it with a judgemental look. "It so small, what kind of woman would want a cock like yours? Its so small it won't satisfy anyone."

She lands a harsh slap on his cock, grabbing it quickly and stroking it with a quick pace. The sudden change and hit made Alex whimper softly. He moans, thrusting his dick into her hand. Seeing this she smirked, slapping his dick again. He yells out weakly.

"Uh-uh, bad boy." She says, her smile growing wider as her pace gets faster.

Alex moans out, getting closer to letting himself go.

The queen leans forward, whispering near his neck. "Your such a dirty little whore, do you know that?"

She goes faster, up and down, up and down. Alex whines, whimpers, and sweet moans got louder and louder. "But your my dirty little slut now, so-"

Alex cums all over her hands and his stomach, flopping onto the queen's chest. Alex could hear the angel laughing as she stroked his hair.

"Did you cum from me insulting you~?" Oh, she was totally going to enjoy her new pet.
------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- ------------------
give me suggestions, pls

(671 words)