Dream Lovely

"Bluu I'm good my house will be ready next week." I said. We had been out at the club chillen. I just got back in town two weeks ago and he was offering his place but I couldn't stand his girlfriend. Bitch always accused me of wanting Bluu. Bluu and I been friends since freshman year of high school. When my dad went to jail his mom took me in and raised me as her own. We were close and a lot of our partners couldn't under stand that. Especially this one. She use to pick on me in school because my dad went to jail but Bluu never saw her ugly side and I think thats what pissed me off.

"Big this my sister Dream." He just nodded his head at me. Bluu and Big went off to talk. I was sitting there chilling when this bitch showed up. Vivica. Bluu's girlfriend.

"Fuck you doing out with my man." She snapped.

"His ass invited me asking him." I shrugged going to take a drink from my cup. Next thing I know this bitch throws a drink on me like we are on an episode of love and hip hop.

"Yo Vivica what is wrong with you." Big snapped.

"What happen?" Bluu asked.

"She was talking about taking my man and I threw drink on her. Bluu just looked at me. See what I'm talking about I had no interest in Bluu and he knew that but he was taking her side again.