Big

I was over here trying to figure out where I knew shorty from, when she turned around and I saw that dragon tattoo on her lower back I knew exactly where I knew her from. A few years ago shorty was out in the Islands and I ran into at some club and we hooked up for the entire time she was there. When she left she just dipped she ain't say bye or nothing just dipped off. For years I looked for her but I couldn't remember her name for the life of me. When shorty looked at me I knew she knew who I was. That was until Bluu girl ran up on her. I couldn't stand this bitch. Steve wonder could see they were friends but this girl couldn't see shit. I told Bluu that bitch was bad for business but he ain't wanna hear that. For some reason he loved that bitch.

I got up and broke Dream off of this looney tune. Vivica didn't even have a chance if she tried.

"Calm down D." Bluu said saving his loud ass bitch again.

"Calm down she came at me." She said trying to break away from my grip.

"I know let me handle it." Bluu said.

"You know what somebody take me the fuck home now." She storming away.

               A few days later I was sitting on the phone with Bluu as he had me outside this girls house. This shit was funny. Bluu was whispering in my phone phone so his bitch ain't hear. Dream wasn't talking to him and he was about to cry. See I heard the stories of the famous Bluu and Dream. They group up together had the same birthday all that. When her pops went to jail he made his mom take her in. Dream and Bluu were like Bonnie and close. They were out here selling dope together to send her to college.  They had love for each other. When his as met the she devil all that shit changed. That's when I met her he stood her up on there annual best friend. Yeah that shit sound sweet but that shit was raw. She took me on the activities, shit was lit. He don't know that though.

"Bro just go do your creep shit you do." He said.