Big

I woke up the next day with Dreams arms wrapped around my neck as she slept. This was different for me. I didn't sleep at a woman's house just to sleep but we talked so long last night she said if I wanted to stay I could. For a while I layer on the couch but eventually I made it up in her bed. Once I laid next to her I instantly fell asleep. Now with her in my arms I really didn't wanna leave but I had something's to do.

It had been hours since I left and I checked on a few of my hoe houses and shit was cool. Some of the girls had a request or two but for the most part shit was cool. When I was left with this shit I didn't even wanna take it. It was me or this other guy and his ass was wild. He would've dog walked all these girls. Me I didn't take anyone under 25. I didn't touch none of these girls and any girl who wanted to leave could. Some days I wish they all would just quit so I wouldn't have to do this shit.

         When I headed to one of my other houses Smooth was waiting outside one of them for me. To see him out here wasn't a good sign. Smooth was the biggest pimp in mephis I sold drugs for him till I got knocked and he gave me this.

"Why am I hearing you kicking it with my daughter?" Smooth asked.

"Who's your daughter?"

"Dream." He said. "Fuck."

"Yeah not surprising she doesn't talk about me but I'm trying to figure out how you crossed paths?"

"Bluu." I said.

"Of course. He always been trouble. You got I'll intentions for her? Don't you got a bitch?" He asked.

"Not anymore. Her and I been done. As far as my intentions I don't mean no harm to her. I fuck with Dream." I shrugged.

"She might not fuck with you over this shit." He pointed at the house. "Shit she might not fuck with you after knowing you worked for me. My daughters hatred stems deep for me. As it should." He shrugged off.

"I'll deal with it when the times comes." I shrugged.

"Are you willing to choose?" He asked.

"The way shit is going I would drop all this shit if it made Dream smile." I simply said.