Big

I was listening to shorty as she read out some book and it was some fire that was for sure. Had me actually listening to what was being said. Did I get this studio because I found out she needed somewhere to record. Yeah, I was always taught when you want something you go for it and shorty was something I wanted to pursue. I just wasn't ready for her to know I wanted her ass. Shorty was cool and down to earth. She was actually kinda funny. When we took breaks between sessions we got to talking and her energy was lit. She was something else if you ask me.

"Ain't no way you making that much doing this." I laughed.

"I'm telling you my voice is famous. People like to hear my voice, when I first started this I was a late night DJ for some college and somebody heard me. I been poppin ever since." She said laughing.

"Shit maybe I need to switch careers." I joked.

"I mean you got grade A equipment you could start here." She shrugged.

"What makes you think I don't know my way around this sound board?" I asked.

"I had to show you how to hit record. It's cool, you got a better vibe than Black anyways." She shrugged.

"You know your way around this thing." I asked.

She started showing me the different things that was going on and I was taking it in. I had to focus because she smelled really good. I felt my work phone going crazy. I kept pulling it out and it was the girls letting me know they made it to the hoe house. She got back in the booth and we finished. While we were saving our process I told her I was gonna take her out to eat. Honestly I didn't want this shit to end. I ain't wanna go home to my empty condo.