42. Duel of Insanity

3rd Person POV.
Location: the devil Church the underworld

Right now in the Unholy Church in the Underworld home of the devil race Y/n L/n has just declared his objection to the arranged wedding of his friend Rias and the jerk whom he had a distaste for Riser.

Riser: how dare you object to the Glorious Union between Riser and his bride!!!!!!

Y/n: yes I do object!!!

Riser: you shall pay for your arroganc-

Y/n: objection!

Riser: as Riser was say-

Y/n: objection speculation! hey that rhymed!~

Riser: you will not make a fool out of Ris-

Y/n: objection!!!

Riser: if you interrupt Riser one more ti-

Y/n: objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection objection on the grounds of objection!!!!!!!!

The members of the high class devil community were absolutely shocked by the supposed human who had dared to crash this wedding both literally and metaphorically soon enough a couple devil guards were about to stop them but Jalen quickly lowered her mask pulled out her machete and killed five of them in the blink of an eye their blood sprayed everywhere and they're mangled and dismembered bodies fell to the ground Jalen pointed her machete at the remaining devil guards with a Sinister look in her eyes immediately the remaining devil guards ran away some of them soiling their pants.

Y/n: now as I was saying I object to this Union I object to you hurting my friends and I object to you're ugly mug!!!~

Soon enough a young lady with blonde hair and blue eyes ran up to Y/n L/n with an angry arrogant expression on her face.

???: how dare you insult my older brother I am Ravel Phenix of the Noble House of Phoenix and you will show more respect human!!!!!

Y/n L/n stood there looking at the young girl of the House of Phoenix the two of them stared each other down Ravel giving the young Flufflepuff Faunus a death glare that she hoped could set him on fire but he had a blank look in his eyes he then smiled raised his right arm and gently patted her on the head.

Y/n: you're pretty~

Ravel was now genuinely confused her face adopted a deep red blush she looked at him and she took in all of his beautiful features and suddenly a flame was born in her heart a flame of love.

Ravel: Huh..I..who...ummm...

Y/n L/n being totally oblivious and innocent walked past Ravel and up to her older brother.

Y/n: I challenge you Riser Phenix to a Duel of the Fates!!!!!

Y/n L/n summoned a white glove with his left hand and proceeded to slap Riser Phoenix across his face with enough strength to create a loud slapping noise everyone gasped in shock when they saw this almost everybody at least Y/n's Entourage just smiled while the members of the occult research Club also smiled the members of devil high Society wanted to stop this but soon enough the devil queen herself stepped forward out of the Shadows her name was Serafall Leviathan and she had quite the obsession for magical girls she even dressed up like one as well.