Dinner with Master(s)?

As you got ready you decided to put on your favorite outfit out of the clothes Kaen gave you

It reminded you of Muzan's when he took female form thou you had to admit you'd rather a blue Kimono but the two you have are either a robe or a sort of childish one

It reminded you of Muzan's when he took female form thou you had to admit you'd rather a blue Kimono but the two you have are either a robe or a sort of childish one. "Kayin!" "Yes my lady." "How good is the local Kimono merchant?" "He's the best in this village my lady." "Good I shall pay him a visit tonight there is an extreme lack of blue in my closet."

"Master and the others are here." "Good, no need to escort me Kayin, you may go now. I shall summon you to depart for the Kimono Merchant." "Yes my lady." When Kayin left you shuffled your way out of your room enjoying the ambiance of the hallways.

'I wonder how Akaza is he's always been my favorite out of the upper moons.' you thought as you arrived to the dining area. "Come in Hinode." Kaen welcomed you. "Must you call me that." You mumbled as you turned your attention to Akaza.

"Good to see you again Basketball." "Same to you Eclipse." Kaen rolled his eyes at the nicknames slightly jealous you were giving Upper three your attention and not swooning over him after all you were to be his bride soon.

"(Y,n) a pleasure to see you again." Muzan greeted kissing your hand. "How's Enmu and my kids." "They are well." "Good." "Shall we have a seat?" Kaen interrupted.

You turned to your seat at the table right by Kaen at the head. Everyone in the room knew that the meal was just to keep humans at bay. "I'm surprised to see you here Akaza, is there another agreement I should know about?"

Akaza opened his mouth to speak before Kaen interjected. "Kibutsuji is proposing that Upper three be your guard here, I wanted you to be here when I sent his request."

"Kaen, I know you said that this 'dinner' was your way of apologizing for your behavior a few days ago but I assure you, you are far from forgiven." The room went quiet not one daring to move except for Muzan to smirk.

"If you wish to have my compliance in the near future and possibly to even care for you and love you like I do my fellow upper moons and Enmu I strongly suggest you accept Masters proposition, while he may take a calm approach to being dejected. I will not, in fact."

You looked up at Akaza from glaring at your soon to be husband "I'm heading to the local merchant for more blue kimonos and I'd love for Akaza to accompany me."

"And who permitted this?" "Since when do I need your permission to do anything, contrary to your opinions of women we are not objects for pleasure or amusement, nor a bargaining tool, unless you wish to relieve the experience of such pain again, you can and will let me out."

This time Akaza couldn't help but smirk, both he and Kibutsuji knew that while you may be demure most of the time you have a way with words, without using your demon art.

Kaen coughed. "So be it, dismissed." Right as you and your true family were about to leave you leaned in to Karen's ear "You do not dismiss me, only Master can do that. To show my gratitude for your agreement meet me in my room when I return."

Hello everyone next chapter coming soon hope you enjoy and sorry about this past week or so I completely forgot about the 'Freaky Friday' I try to do every week it's been a little crazy love y'all see you in the next chapter 💞🫂