hello

Hey guys I'm happy to tell you that not only will you be getting a male up chapter for losing Enmu but I will also be remaking Enmu x reader to hopefully fill in some holes and fix the pacing so here you go with the make up chapter for "Wedding Night"

The sun set announcing the arrival of your wedding day automatically you woke up with a sickening feeling in your stomach but ignored it due to the fact that you had learned a lot in the last month or so. Kaen had already left due to the superstition of seeing the bride before the wedding and Kayin took his place.

"Are you excited my lady?" "Kayin no need to be so formal after all we are sisters." She looked down with a humble smile. "When did he tell you?" "Last night or so why didn't you tell me that night in the markets?" "I didn't want to risk being wrong but when upper three pulled you aside I figured he thought the same as I."

"In that case I'm not the only one that should be getting ready, here." You gave her one of the kimonos you got at the market as well as one of the ones Kaen gave you.

"Would you be my maid of honor, the crane kimono would be your outfit." "Of course dear sister! Now let's get you ready." Kayin brought out the kimono you had custom ordered it was beautiful.

"The delivery boy said that more had been made in case you didn't like this one."

"All are very beautiful but let's go with the third one I love the characters on the sleeves." As you got ready your heart pounded with anticipation but you couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Of course as sisters the two of you wore the hairpins *refer to "kimonos"* and shuffled out to the garden where you had decided to hold the wedding.

"Are you excited?" "Yes but also very nervous." "You'll be fine." You nodded and walked down the aisle taking note of the guests. Hatengu had split into the four clones, Gyokko was in his pot crying, Douma was smiling, Kokushibo was emotionless as usual, Akaza was at the altar beside Kaen as his best man, Muzan was the officiator, Daki was with the other bridesmaids, Gyutaro held the rings, your kids were in the first row looking amazing but Enmu was nowhere to be found, when you last sent a letter via crow the crow never came back.

You reached the altar with panic rising where was Enmu? Is he okay? But your thoughts were interrupted with Muzan's voice. "With these rings you take each other as your forever." Kaen slid your simple golden ring onto your finger and you did the same. "You are pronounced mates."

Kaen kissed you as the others cheered and threw rice into the air. When the kissed ended you couldn't control what came out of your mouth or how loudly so you ended up shouting. "Where is Enmu?!"

The once happy crowd fell silent as if Muzan were furious at them Sana and Akaza went to your side at once. "Mom you may want to sit down." Everyone wore a worried expression.

"We don't know." Muzan looked away in shame. "What do you mean you don't know! He has to be somewhere! "Right here."

You turned around and saw Enmu standing there with his signature smile and wave. "Enmu!" Not caring about your new husband you ran to Enmu. "I've missed you so much!"

You give him the tightest hug and cry into his shoulder. "I missed you to my dream, speaking of which." Enmu let go of the hug which made you whine but you soon teared up.

Enmu revealed a baby barely a year old. "Don't worry I didn't kill her parents, found her behind an okiya, Daki heard her crying." You smiled and held Enmu and the baby close.

"A complete little family, even if she does have two dad's."

Hey hope that made up for the last chapter love y'all it makes me so happy when I check this book every now and then and the reads grow I'm happy to say at the time of this chapter we are at and I'm not kidding 6.66k reads 🥳🥂 love y'all so much thank you for getting it to this point I never thought a book I wrote would get past 300 thank you for proving me wrong