1. soul's crush

IT WAS A TYPICAL DAY, and soul was already, ready to leave school

IT WAS A TYPICAL DAY, and soul was already, ready to leave school. and it's only been 5 minutes since his first period started.

soul sat in his usual spot by the window in the back, he had no one to talk to in this class, so it was always boring and kinda uninteresting..

the only interesting thing in this class is his small crush on (y/n) (l/n). the girl with the pretty (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and that gorgeous smile of hers.

she's the only person soul looks forward to seeing everyday. even thought he never talks to her.

which is pretty pathetic of him. but hey, the girl is super popular, i mean she's got the looks, the brains, and she plays sports.

in souls mind, she's the coolest person on earth.

soul doesn't know how his crush started, but maybe it started when he first saw her and talked to her for the first time.

it was their freshman year, he had accidentally bumped into her and spilled water all over her.

and.. like the gentleman he is, he blamed the whole accident on her and never really apologized for it.

the reason he did that was because he froze up, she was wearing a white shirt that day so when the water soaked through her bra was exposed.

and well, soul being soul, he blushed and got nervous which made his mind go hay wire, which also led him to saying the opposite of what he wanted to say.

after that incident, soul and (y/n) never interacted again, and he's now accepted that his crush probably hates him and thinks he's a completely asshole.

couldn't blame her.

"soul!" a voice shouted his name, snapping him out of his thoughts.

soul directed his attention to a paper that was being handed to him, he looked up to see who was giving it to him. and when he saw that his crush, (y/n). was handing it to him, he froze.

"oh, my bad.." he muttered avoiding eye contact.

he took the paper from her hands. he saw that it was the test from last week, he looked at the corner of the paper and saw a big fat F.