19. so not cool but worth it

TODAY WAS THE DAY, soul and (y/n) were finally going on a date

TODAY WAS THE DAY, soul and (y/n) were finally going on a date. they walked to their location where they would have a small picnic. soul had picked out the location days prior.

it was a park that was very nice and almost no one knew about surprisingly. the grass their was very vibrant and there was so many beautiful flowers.

when soul and (y/n) had arrive to the park they picked out an area underneath a tree and set up a blanket. they took out the food that soul's mom had kindly prepare.

soul had told his mom that he was going on a date and she was extremely excited for him claiming that she wanted to meet the girl he was seeing soon.

"you know this is kinda romantic.." (y/n) said as she looked at soul, "didn't know you had this in you." she teased as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"i can be romantic!"

"sometimes..."

the two ate some snacks as they talked about somethings. they finished eating by the time the sun had gone down. (y/n) placed the trash and plates they used in the basket and placed it to the side.

she scooted a little closer to soul and laid her head on his shoulder. she felt him tense up a bit which made her laugh.

"relax, it's just me." she said hearing him sigh.

"exactly, it's you.. you make me nervous." he began to blush a bit as he admitted that she makes him nervous.

soul finally relaxed a bit and wrapped an arm around the girl, who was now looking at the sunset.

"wanna go to the carnival?" it was last minute but he was sure that the date would be a thousand times better if they go. plus the carnival is a lot more pretty at night with the lights and all.

"sure!"

before they made their way to the carnival they went to souls house to leave the items they there so it would be much of a disturbance. plus this gave him a small chance to introduce his future girlfriend to his mom who instantly loved her.