17. missing piece

EVERYTHING WAS BACK TO NORMAL

sort of. (y/n) and soul had finally confessed their undying love for each other a couple a days ago.

it wasn't awkward between them anymore, they went back to their old selves but now more aware of each other's feelings. now they flirt and tease each other. they still haven't gone a date yet since soul is grounded and will be grounded for the next month.

soul didn't mind being grounded but he hated that he couldn't take (y/n) out for a date. after everything that had happened in the past few days, he's never been this happy while being grounded. he felt like a huge weighted lifted off of his shoulders after confessing to (y/n) and fixing things with her.

(y/n) on the other hand also very happy with everything but something felt like it was missing.

and she figured that whatever was missing was obviously the friendship she had with riko. sure, he was a bit of a red flag here and there but she missed talking to him. she missed how he'd get excited about the same things she would get excited about.

she missed telling him about the drama she would often over hear from the girls in her math glass. she missed telling him a lot of things like how boring everything was. she missed hanging out with him and kaya at the same time. the trio.

the thing she missed the most was his presence. he was there for her for pretty much everything, and she appreciated that.

she wanted to reach out to him now and apologize for the way she had been acting. apologize for everything she ever said to him, and apologize for pretty much abandoning him.

but she was scared, scared of how soul would reacted if she suddenly said "i wanna be friends with riko again." would she ruin everything that had just recently been fix? would he somehow lose interest in her?

she groaned as she grabbed her phone figuring that it'd be best to talk to him about this. just to be sure he wouldn't be uncomfortable with it.

 just to be sure he wouldn't be uncomfortable with it

soul 💗
(6:30 pm)

y/n
sooooul i gotta ask u something

soul 💗
omg you're asking me out?!

y/n
no weirdo

soul 💗
damn i see how it is

y/n
STOPPPP

okay frf tho

soul 💗
whats up pretty girl?
something wrong?

y/n
well no

AND STOP CALKING ME PRETTY GRIL
it makes me nervous

soul 💗
replied to | it makes me nervous
good to know

soul 💗
but srsly what's up?

y/n
just wanted to know how
you'd feel if i made up with riko

soul 💗
sigh

soul 💗
want me to be honest?

y/n
please

soul 💗
i'd be uncomfortable because what if you fall in love with him or sum and then get married to him in the future and i end up all alone in my grave.

y/n
BOYY

soul 💗
just kidding. i am surprisingly okay with it, just don't force me to be friends with him or be near him. i trust you and i know that what you feel towards me is real. idk if that's weird to say considering we aren't dating yet.

soul 💗
also you didn't have to ask me how i would feel
about it. it's your life, so your choice. i'd support anything u do.. unless it's a crime?

y/n
you're soooo
you

so cute and sweet

soul 💗
don't call me cute that's so uncool
i'm hot

y/n
shut up n i had to ask because i didn't want you to feel uncomfortable yk?

soul 💗
understandable
just do whatever makes u happy
dw about me bc i'll be happy seeing u happy

y/n
thank u soul for being ur
wonderful and amazing self

💗💗
liked by soul

soul 💗
ughhh being grounded sucks
there's so many things i could be
doing rn

y/n
like?

soul 💗
you ofc.

y/n
HELLOO??

soul 💗
LMFOA JK

unless?

soul 💗
anyways the second i get ungrounded
i'm taking you out.

y/n
U GONNA KILL ME?

soul 💗
😐😐

soul 💗
TAKING YOU OUT ON A DATE

y/n
oh alright sounds like a plan ☺️

soul 💗
glad we're on the same page
seen

soul 💗glad we're on the same pageseen

(a/n): hi