9. a bitch

(y/n) had actually overslept the next day, which was monday

(y/n) had actually overslept the next day, which was monday. she woke up around 10:00 and instantly panicked, rushing towards the bathroom and getting ready.

she put on slightly baggy pants with a sleeved crop top, she grabbed her bag and as she opened the door to begin heading to school she noticed it was raining.

she ran back upstairs and grabbed a hoodie, not caring which one she grabbed, she put it on and then made her way to school.

once she made it to school she grabbed a late slip at the office and made her way to her history class, which she mentally groaned at since it was her least favorite class.

great way to start my day...

once she entered the class, all eyes fell on her. she gave the teacher the late note slip and then scanned the classroom, her eyes falling on an empty seat that was coincidentally behind soul who was next to black star.

she never realized she had this class with them two since she always sat upfront.

as she made her way towards the back, she felt eyes follow her figure, but she ignored it. as she passed by soul, she took notice of his smug face of amusement and rolled her eyes at him playfully. he probably noticed how messy i look..

she sat down and put her down, and slept until she woke up during the middle of the class. at this time soul turned around to talk to her since the teacher had left and pretty much let them talk.

"what's up with you? woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" soul teased, (y/n) threw him a playful glare.

"you could say that.. i woke up late, and a lot of things went wrong this morning." she answered honestly, soul hummed in reply.

"tired?" he asked and the girl nodded placing her chin on the palm of her right hand.

"i should've stayed home." she groaned, as soul chuckled at her misery.