Sick.

Your dad is leading a special military training exercise in an undisclosed location. He always tells you to call Joel if you need anything while he's away. He knows how you feel about your stepmom. She's only 10 years older than you and got together with your dad when she was your age. Your dad is no angel, but you're protective of him, and you've had your suspicions about his young bride. So when you come home that night and Joel's truck is in the driveway, you deliberately park in front of the neighbor's yard and enter your house very quietly. Luckily for you, Joel's hearing is bad, but you sneak around anyway. You can hear the mattress and the slap of skin down the hall. Then, your stepmother makes the porniest moan, making you gag.

It's dark, but you still catch quite an eyeful when you approach the bedroom and the door is wide open. They're doing it doggy style on the bed, facing the window. In full view of the door. Joel is buck naked. He's always been burly, but you still didn't quite imagine what was under his flannels all these years. He scowls and grunts as his massive hands hold onto her hips and his pale asscheeks flex powerfully.

When your shadow slowly approaches in the moonlight, he looks toward the bedroom door and does a double take. You flash your eyebrows but don't make a peep. And when he sees you, he doesn't stop. He keeps railing her. He slows down, and she whines.

Then, he makes eye contact with you, looks you up and down, and starts fucking her harder. God, what a pervert. Not to be intimidated, you stand there and watch him finish. You lean against the doorframe, crossing your arms and ankles, taking in every detail. At least he's wearing a rubber. Before he comes, he pulls almost all the way out and looks down at himself, then back up at you, almost like he wants you to know he's hung. He slams her back on his cock with a grunt and she moans as he empties his balls, his eyes still locked on yours.

-

You slink outside and sit in your car for a minute, thinking. You park in front of your house as if you're just arriving. You leave a note on Joel's truck, then come in through the front door, noisily.

Then you call, "Uncle Joel? Are you here?" You smile to yourself and wait. You never call him that, but it's how your dad always used to refer to him. Then you add, "I thought you were gonna meet me there. . ."

"Just a sec," he yells.

You overhear your stepmom ask him, "You were going to what?"

Joel says something inaudible.

"Meet her where?"

Oh, this is going to be fun. You grab a drink from the fridge and sit down at the kitchen table while they both come downstairs. You greet him with a kiss on the cheek.

"The toilet upstairs wasn't working," your stepmom says, still disheveled and proud of her lie.

You nod and smile. "Yeah, Dad warned me," you lie. She seems to think she lucked out with a coincidence. She's that dumb.

"Are you done?" you ask Joel.

"Uh," he pauses in thought.

"Fixing the toilet," you say.

"Yeah, good to go," he says with a glance toward her.

"Thanks," you beam. "Dad will be happy."

You get up and give him a big hug, then hold eye contact as you break away.

Your stepmom looks back and forth between the two of you.

"Shall we?" you ask him.

"Um, yeah," he shoves his hands in his pockets and looks at her nervously as he grabs his keys from the key hook. "Let me know if it gives you any more trouble," he says to her. She looks so pissed, you have to suppress your smirk.

You need to think this over. You aren't ready to talk to Joel. On your way out, you text your high school friend about staying at her place for the night since you already drove all the way here.

-

Joel jogs to your car to catch up with you. His cheeks are still flushed.

"Where are we going?" he asks stupidly.

You laugh.

"Don't you wanna talk?" he adds, hovering near your driver's side door as you unlock it. He looks somewhere between annoyed and bemused, which pisses you off. He should be afraid for you to tell your dad.

You close your door, stand against the car, and grab both sides of his unbuttoned flannel shirt, assuming your stepmom is still watching. You pull him into you, then wrap your arms around his waist until you feel him harden against your jeans and he inhales your hair deeply, sending a warm rush to your core.

Then, you put your arms around his neck, and his hands loosely graze your waist.

You say softly in his ear, "Go home, Joel."

You get in your car and look up at the house just in time to see your stepmom's silhouette retreat from the front window.

Joel runs his hands through his hair and walks to his truck.

He takes your note off the window and opens it: You're sick.

-

You go to your friend's house and watch horror movies. She goes to community college and lives in her parents' basement. She's so happy to see you, she wishes you would come home more. You can stay with her any time.

Joel calls you and you send it to voicemail. He texts you, too. He says he's done with her, doesn't care, that he'll break it off tomorrow. You don't answer.

You have a lot of thoughts and feelings, but you keep coming back to the hardness in his jeans pressing against you. You don't want to think about it. He's been fucking your stepmother and that's gross. You try to put it out of your mind, but the feeling stays between your legs. You pinch your eyes shut and shake your head, you just see his eyes roving you hungrily as he fucks her. Sick. Really sick. And yet, your panties are so moist.

-

You decide to go back home the next day to see if you can tell whether Joel has really broken it off. Your stepmother says it's such a nice surprise to see you. You skeptically ask why it's a surprise, since she knows you're in town. She shrugs and asks if you want something to eat. She's looking at you differently. She keeps looking at you up and down.

You return the look and ask, "What?"

She asks if you had a nice time last night.

"Yeah, we did . . . did you?"

She smiles and nods, "Yeah."

She mentions the toilet is acting up again and you silently seethe. He not only hasn't broken it off, but he's coming over? There's almost something smug about the way she says it, too. You offer to look at the toilet yourself. She says Joel is already on his way.

His truck pulls up, then your phone dings.

Joel: Wanna give us some privacy?

You: I dunno, what are you gonna do with it?

Joel: I told you, I'm ending it.

You: Ever heard of a phone call?

Your phone keeps dinging and you ignore it.

"That must be him," she says. She calls him and asks him if he's there.

He comes in and looks salty. She takes his jacket.

"Actually, I'm gonna borrow this," you say on impulse and grab it from her on your way out. "I'll give it back later," you tell him, looking over your shoulder.

Why does he wear his jeans so tight, you wonder.

You text him from your car, "I'm not leaving the neighborhood," but then you do. You go back to your friend's house.

He calls you 15 minutes later and you ignore it. He texts you, and you ignore it. You let him squirm.

You decide you'll keep his jacket and take it back to campus with you.