Chapter 13: Bottoms Up (part 2)

"Dammit!!!" Angel yelled as the ball bounced off the rim of the cup and onto the floor. We were pretty much tied at this point. We both had 2 cups left. I chuckled to myself as I bent over and picked up the ball. Angel shot me a dirty glare. "Had I not gotten hit in the face by the ball, I'd still be winning." Angel said, pointing a finger at me. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Hmm, that sounds like a you problem, not a me problem." I retorted. Angels eyes narrowed at me.

"Oh I'm about to make it a you problem, toots. You're gonna eat those words when you lose." He warned. I shook my head getting ready to aim the ball.

"Stop whining, I'm trying to focus." I said. I lined up my shot carefully, took a breath and threw it.

*thump*
*plop*

It landed in one of the two cups he had left. Angel lifted his head and glared at me again.

"You suck." He hissed. I smirked.

"And you swallow. Speaking of which, drink up, bitch." I teased. Angel held up the middle finger on all three hands while he put the cup to his lips with the other and downed it as he did with all the others. The girls and Al watched adamantly, while sipping on their own drinks. Vaggie had a huge smug grin on her face. She loved the fact that I was beating Angel. She gave me a thumbs up, and I gave her one back. Angel tossed the empty cup, while wiping off the ping pong ball against his shirt.

"Alright, my fuckin turn.." he announced under his breath. We all waited and watched as Angel lined up his shot, tossed and....

*thump*
*plop*

"FINALLY!" Angel shouted. I shook my head laughing as I pulled the ball out of the cup and set it on the table. I could tell I was definitely buzzed at this point. That said, I completely downed the drink in a few large gulps without a gag. I slammed the empty cup down on the table.

"Damn girl!" Vaggie exclaimed. Charlie let out a tipsy "woo!" In response as well. I glanced over at Al, sitting on the sofa beside them in his red silk button up pjs, sipping on a glass of red wine, watching me. I felt a soft smile form on my lips.

"Today Toots! C'mon!" Angel groaned. I rolled my eyes, turning my attention back to Angel.

"Ok fine mister bossy." I sassed back. I bounced the ball against the table without much aim. It bounced again on the table and...

*thump*
*plop*

"There, I win bitch!" I threw my hands up victoriously. Angels jaw dropped.

"This is rigged." He mumbled as he threw back the last drink. Everyone else clapped and cheered.

"Wooo let's go (Y/N)!!" Charlie cheered. She was about two or three drinks in and already tipsy. Al stood up and gave me a high five.

"Marvelous my dear! Well done!" He complimented. I smiled.

"Thanks Al!" I thanked him. The sound of the doorbell interrupted the applause.

"Oh! That's the pizza! I'll get it!!" Niffty called out before zipping off in a blur towards the door like the roadrunner.

"I um...I'm gonna go grab us some plates." I informed the group. Alastor piped up.

"I'll join you." He said. I smiled at him as he walked towards the kitchen with me. I walked into the kitchen as Al held the door open.

"Thanks." I thanked him for holding the door for me.