Chapter One: Mondstadt, The Land Of Sus People

Kabukimono

I open my eyes to find myself laying in a field, the vibrant blue sky blazing overhead.

A gentle breeze stirs the parts of my veil not trapped under my body.

I get up and look around.

This... doesn't look like Tatarasuna...

Where am I?

Did the mist voice really exist?

After looking around for a little bit, I spy what looks like a large city in the distance.

Or maybe it's a castle?

I think I'll go there.

As I begin to walk closer, I realize that it is in fact a city.

"Hey! You!" A voice calls.

I turn around, ready to explain myself if I'm doing something wrong, and see a girl with brown hair and a red ribbon that looks like bunny ears running towards me.

She doesn't look upset...but I know better, especially given Niwa's absolute zero anger (as Nakeshi calls it. It's a very cold, stony anger that only appears once in a while.)

The girl catches up to me and begins talking quickly.

"Hey! You don't look like you're from around here. Are you headed to Mondstadt?" She asks.

"Oh...is that what that city is called?" I ask.

The girl nods.

"My name's Amber, gliding champion of Mondstadt. And you are?" She asks cheerfully.

I like her already.

"They call me the Kabukimono." I say.

"Kabuki....mono? Oh! You're from Inazuma, right? That sounds like something from Inazuma." Amber says.

I nod.

"I am from Inazuma. However....I am not entirely sure as to how I got here." I admit.

Amber smiles.

"Tell you what. I'll take you to Acting Grandmaster Jean and we'll figure out how you got here and how you can get back home." She says.

Home....

Shakkei Pavilion...

No.

Tatarasuna.

With Niwa, and Katsuragi, and Na-chan, and Mister Nagamasa.

I nod and let the girl lead me into the city of Mondstadt.

------------

"Oh my, who's this little cutie?" A woman dressed in purple asks.

"I'm called the Kabukimono." I say to her.

She pats my head and lightly pinches my cheek.

"You're just so adorable~ like a little lost puppy~" She gushes.

I smile.

"Oh yeah. Kabukimono, this is Lisa, the Knight's of Favonius' resident librarian." Amber says.

"It's nice to meet you, Lisa-san." I say politely.

Lisa seems to melt into a puddle at this statement.

"Well aren't you the polite one." She says.