Jealousy is a crime

before I could say anything Farhan hides behind the Door. "What's all the noise?" Mum said as she was rubbing her eyes from her sleep "sorry I dropped my ice water." She looked suspicious around my room "Are you sure?" Then she just walks out of the room "goodnight" I slowly close the door and then I jump on my bed "Farhan go home bro."

 He comes from behind the door and he opens the window and leaves "okay bye." He leaves and I watch my movie and I fall asleep mid-way and I wake up to go out in the morning I go to Juliet's to pick her up and we go to town and we go to eat at KFC and then we go to the fair that's going on we get on some rides, eat cotton candy, play some games, get waffles, and then we go home when I'm getting the bus I check my phone to see how long the bus is and it takes fifteen minutes and I could walk to my house in that time so I do, I put my music on and I just walk home. 

I feel really cold again when I'm walking I turn a corner and I nearly fall to the ground, I feel dizzy again and I feel someone pick me up "Farhan?" He looks at me "Princess I'm here okay don't worry." I look at him confused "what are you doing here?" He just puts me in the car and takes me to his house. He slowly lays me down on his sofa and then goes to the kitchen "Farhan?" "I'm coming, I'm coming." He comes in the room with water and some  snacks "you okay?" I give him a hug "mmm I'm so cold."

 Then I jus lay in his lap and he plays with my hair "what's up?" "Nothing I'm just tired and..." he looked at me "and what?" "Nothing it's just nothing." Tell me or I'm going up to sleep." Okay bye." He goes upstairs and closes the door, I wait for over an Hour and I just go to sleep. I wake up and I feel my hands in someone else's I look down and he's on the floor holding my hand. "Farhan, get up." "Go away I'm tired." He says tossing and turning "Farhan." I say shaking him "mmm what?" "I said get up babe." Without a word he got up and went to the kitchen, I followed him in and hugged him and he rested his head on mine "I'm sorry."

 He said kissing my head "so you gonna tell me why you haven't been eating." "Wait what how did you know." He slowly lifts my chin with his fingers "I just know." I sighed "okay fine, I just see all the girls you used to be with and I'm nothing like them, I'm not pretty, I'm not that smart I don't have the things the other girls do." He walks to the fridge and says "like who?" He knew who I was talking about but he was acting like he didn't "you know who Farhan." He starts making the pancakes and I sit on the counter, "you know I don't care about Olga, your prettier, smarter and I actually love you." He flips the pancakes and lays them out on the plate, "Then why did you kiss her?" He put Nutella on the pancakes and put the a piece of one in my mouth, "to make you jealous." His warm breath sent shivers down my spine. 

He walked out of the kitchen to the living room and sat down eating the pancakes "wait, wait, wait you kissed Olga to make me jealous?" He smirked "yes I did Aisha." I was so mad "why you know I always liked you and that shattered me you know bitch." He went from smirking to annoyed "because you we're always talking about Oro and I got jealous." After that there was a dead silence and we didn't speak for a few hours. Later on at around eighth Farhan left the house, I was going to call him but I left it and went to bed early." When I woke up it was four in the morning. I went downstairs to get some water and when I walked into the kitchen, got some water and sat down on the sofa. Farhan still wasn't home so I called Oro because we were back to being friends "hey you awake?" He sounded like he had just woken up "well now I am." I chuckled a little "come over." "Aisha Do I have to I'm tired." I had a feeling he was with someone "are you with a girl?" He sounded suspicious "no okay fine I'll be there in ten bye." 

He one thousand percent had a girl over. I waited and he came in five minutes instead of ten "what's up? why are you calling me at four am?" I put my phone down "Farhan's not here and I'm bored also I know your with Michelle." He tried to play it off, "what no I was alone in bed." I laughed in his face "Oro I never mentioned anything about a bed hahahaha." "Okay fine yes I was with Michelle but it's not really a relationship it's more of a mutual friend thing I think." Then Farhan walks in "hey bro." Oro says to him, Farhan seems pissed "what's he doing here." I felt like slapping him "Farhan he's my friend." "Aisha this is so shady I'm out and your in the house with another guy." I got up and Farhan wouldn't move out my way "move Farhan." "No I'm not moving." "Farhan I swear to god I'll..." 

Oro gets up and pulls us both away from each other "guys chill I'm gonna go and I swear Farhan were just friends okay nothing happened." Then Oro walked out the door I went up to bed and I ignored him for the rest of the night...