NOT AN UPDATE XD sorry

Just in case anybody was wondering I am still alive!. XD

And for the people that have read The non-updates pages of where I just leave notes like this.

you know that I update when I'm finished with the page that goes above it.

So you might be wondering, why haven't i updated???

Obviously it's because I am not done with the page that goes above the one that I'm supposed to update

Now the real question is why haven't I finished???

The answer is

several different things.

From lack of time.
Lack of ideas.
doubting myself in my writing abilities.
Backtracking to previous chapters to make sure I didn't write an inconsistency.
To even indecisiveness on where I want the story to go.

These are all very big problems.

And the lack of time to think on these problems is even worse.

I know it sounds like I'm about to say that I'm giving up and stop updating, but that is not the case .

I'm just going to ask for a bit of patience. I know how frustrating it is for an author to go and say, oh give me time i'm working through stuff.

I know because I consider myself a fanfic connoisseur XD and go around reading a bunch of fanfiction and having the author stop writing it and never coming back.

I unfortunately had to do this with my previous fanfiction since I lost motivation and the lack of ideas.

But I refuse to do the same with this one.

I refuse to let you all pass through that disappointment of waiting and not be able to know what happens next.

But in order for me to not let you go through all that I need time to think.

I need time to plan.

I need time to sort of those problems.

Without the worrying that I'm letting people down.

I haven't forgotten about this fanfiction. I get reminded of it each time someone leaves a star in one of the pages.

Or even add it to their library which I appreciate from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not gonna continue ranting and get to the point.

I'm gonna go on a hiatus.

I don't know how long it will be.
But announcing that I'm gonna go on a hiatus leaves me with the peace of mind that I'm not leaving you guys thinking I'm dead.

I will be leaving notes though, to let you know if i am still alive XD.

Anyway, that is all i have to say for now.

See you all in the next note or the next page.

😚see ya!

OH! WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE CHAPTER THAT I MENTIONED IN THE LAST AUTHORS NOTE IS FINISHED!!

The one with the name against the clock.

This note is about the page that goes after it.

Ok now

See ya!