Chapter 2 : Something was happening

Ji Eun's P.O.V
I saw them walked towards Jackson...And I saw his face became serious.

Jackson's P.O.V
It was them..slowly walking towards me.
"Hey, dummy! Did you bring our homework!?!" asked one of them.
"Yes."
"Good! Give it to me..ouh, you have lunch! I'm hungry...but I hate milk. Give that bread to me, your stupid dummy!"
My mind was about to explode. My face is getting redder and redder. How can they call me 'stupid + dummy'? I helped them a lot. I can't get mad. If I get mad, maybe they will hit me...

Ji Eun's P.O.V
The boy threatened Jackson in front of my eye. I slowly walked towards them.
"Wow! A beautiful lady is here!! Is this your girlfriend, Jackson?"
He said as he punched Jackson on the stomach. Jackson sat on the ground as he groanned in pain.
"ENOUGH!" I screamed.
"Jackson, close your eyes!" I yelled at him.
"But w-"
"JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
I tapped my feet on the floor and grab Jackson. We ran as fast as we can. The boys became frozen due to my power.

Jackson's P.O.V
"JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
I closed my eyes and I don't hear anything. Suddenly I felt a hand pull me forwards.
"Can I open my eye!?" I said.
"YES!"
I opened my eyes and saw her, pulling and running with me. I saw her smiling face and her long beautiful hair flowing softly. I can hear her giggled. I felt strange. I felt this kind of situation was familiar.We continue to run to our class as the lesson was about to start. We nearly got scolded by the teacher.We proceed with our class.

End of school.
Jackson's P.O.V
I just want to go home. I ran as fast as I could...leaving the classroom.
"Wang Jackson~. Where are going!?" asked a voice. And I know it Suzy's. I ignored it and continue to run.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
I saw him, running out of the class and ignored Suzy. Suzy seems a little bit upset. Well I don't care about her. I walked to his house. And I know which direction and where to go because I've seen it everyday when I'm in his necklace. I reached in front of his place. I just went in because the door didn't locked. His place was really messy in real life. I put down my bag and started cleaning up the mess. I can't find Jackson anywhere so I just cleaned it...and suddenly I heard someone coming out from the bathroom..and...I saw him.

Jackson's P.O.V
I'm still thinking about Ji Eun. Who is she?
How did she save me?. I took the cold shower to release my tension. After I have done, I went out from the bathroom and I saw her....wearing my mom apron and holding one of my father's book. I just realized that I was only wearing a towel right now. She stares at me...and we both screamed.
"YAAAAH!! GO PUT YOUR CLOTHES!!"
"ARRGGHH!" I screamed.

Fastforward!
I have put on my clothes.
"What are you doing in my house, Ji Eun!?" I asked her.
"Are you really don't know me!?" She said to me.
Before I could say anything, someone called me from outside.
"Jackson aah~ Wang Jackson~~~"
Damn! Its Suzy. I quickly pushed Ji Eun into my closet. And I opened the door for Suzy.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
I heard a voice. It Suzy's. Jackson pushed me into his closet. I sat in there for a while....but I can' hear anything...I cannot hear their conversation..I really don' t hear anything...and I continue to wait..and waiting..