Chapter 11 : Those rumours

Ji Eun's P.O.V
After the conversation last week, I keep myself distance from Jackson. I don't want him to love me. I just want to protect him without having any feeling towards him. The bell rang and I went to the rooftop alone for recess. Jackson have a new friend now. A new boy student named Jinyoung. So, he was hanging out with him. I opened the door and saw a group of girl was surrounding something. I walked towards them.
I saw they were kicking and hurting a girl.
"Hey! What are you doing!?" I yelled at them.
"Who are you duuh?? Don't bother us or you want to feel this feet inside your mouth!" Say one of them.
I pulled the girl's hand towards me and tapped my feet on the floor. The bullies was frozen.
The girl that I saved were very shocked.
"Who...are you?" Asked her, queit scared.
"Don't be scared. I'm a nice person. But please keep this a secret. And I hope you will meet a nice friend that will treat you well. I gotta go. Bye!" I said as I heard the bell rang.
I ran to my class and the lesson went like usual. I glanced at Jackson who was busy thinking for the quiz. Jackson lift his head and his eyes meets mine. He smiled at me. I miss his smile. For the last seven days, I was running and avoiding him. I felt the like the time was frozen.Its like only me and him in the class. I continue to look at him. He head back to answer his quiz.
"Ehem..Miss Ji Eun!"
"Err..yes teacher." I said as I quickly looked at the teacher who was standing in front of me.
"Well..its look like you were interested with someone in this class! Should I tell them or go to the front and answer the question!!" Said the teacher almost screaming.
At that moment, everybody was laughing at me. I glanced at Jackson. He looks very serious. I ignored him and just answer the quiz.

Class session end. Way back home.
Jackson's P.O.V
I walked silently. I smiled when I felt someone following me.
"I know its you, Ji Ji!!" I said as I glanced at Ji Eun who was following me secretly.
I locked her head with my arm.
"Don't be a stalker!! Ahahaahah!" I said as I ruffled her hair.
"Yaaah! What are you doing!" Said Ji Eun.
I put one of my arm on Ji Eun's shoulder.
"Where have you been for the passed week? Why were you avoiding me?" I asked her.
"I'm not avoiding you!" She said.
"A~~ Stop it Ji Ji. Are you jealous?" I said teasing her.
"What!? Jealous? With who? You are not close with any girl! Why would I be jealous?" She said almost mad.
"Hahahah..maybe the new boy Jinyoung!" I said with a teasing tone.
"Yaah! Why would I jealous? With him? Stop it!" She said as she slapped my arm.
"Aah! Its hurt!" I said. She just showed her tongue.
"Okay I'm sorry! Okay, lets do this. The one who reached home first will relax and do nothing while the loser cooks and do the dish!!" I said as I ran leaving her. I can see her blurred face.
"YAAAH! Wait for me!!" She said as she was running behind me.
Well, the winner was me but I helped Ji Eun with everything. She seems happy now and not avoiding me anymore.

The next morning, on the way to class.
Ji Eun's P.O.V
I walked to class with Jackson. I laughed at his jokes. Then I saw everyone in the class were staring at us.
"What are you guys staring at? I know I'm handsome today!" Said Jackson.
Everyone just ignored him and just keep staring at the both of us.
"Ehem..Miss protective-knight was here! I wonder was she was really a knight." Said someone.
I was really shocked. Now, I remember, for the passed few days, everyone keeps talking about Joo In Hyeong, the girl from next school that was having a rumour now saying that she was having some knights that was protecting her. But I don't know how my identity was revealed. Who said it? I glanced at Jackson who was not shocked or suprised at all.
"Do you guys have an evidence to show that she was not human?" Said Jackson. I looked at him. Everyone starts murmuring.
"Well, you don't have evidence so stop it!" He said.
"But someone said that she was knight!" Said the majority.
"Ah yeah..And whos that someone?" He said. Everybody started to point their finger at someone..that I remembered..I saved her..The girl that I saved from the bullies...