Chapter 4 : Take care of him

Jackson's P.O.V
I let her sleep for tonight. Its okay for me to sleep on the sofa for tonight. After all the long day, I slept soundly with Ji Eun in my house.

The next morning.
Ji Eun's P.O.V
I woke up early and quickly prepared for school. I took a shower and made some sandwiches for Jackson. I felt kind of weird when I found myself woke up on his bed, maybe he carried me last night. I saw him sleeping on the sofa. I wake his up.

Jackson's P.O.V
I woke up when I heard someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and I saw her flawless face. Its Ji Eun.
"Wake up, Jackson! We're going to be late for school!!" She said.
"What? School?" I said. Shocked.
"Yeah! Today we have school!!!" She said with even more louder.
I quickly get up and prepared myself for school.
After a while, we walked together to school.
"Hurm...thank you for letting me sleep on your bed last night." She said.
"Ouh..its nothing..But you cannot sleep in my house anymore..You should sleeps at somewhere else." I said.
"Bu-"
-KRING!!-
I ran as fast as I can leaving Ji Eun behind me.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
"Bu-" Before I finish my line, the school bell rang and he ran leaving me behind. I quickly run after him.
"Yaaahh!!!! Wait for me!!" I said while running after him. We ran to our class and our lesson starts like usual.
-KRING!!-
Its finally recess time. I found Jackson was not in the class anymore. I quickly took my sandwiches that I had brought earlier and went to find Jackson at the school rooftop.

Jackson's P.O.V
I quickly ran to the rooftop after the bell rang. I brought the boys' homework. I quickly climbed up the stairs. I opened the rooftop door and I saw them...looking at me.
"Hey, dummy! Ma book please!!" He said as he walking towards me.
I took a step backward and gave him his book.
"Good, dummy..You finished it." He said.
"Hey, listen! I don't want to do this anymore! Why did you guys bullied me!? Did I have done something wrong to you guys!?" I said. It sounds like I was screaming.
"What!!!!!? Wow! Wang Jackson is mad!!!Hahahahaahahaha that is the funniest thing I ever see in my life!" He said laughing so hard. His gangs was laughing too.
"Hey dummy! Don't you ever talk something bad of me or else!" He said as he approuched me.
I took a few steps backwards.
He and his gangs surrounded me. I was kind of panic.
I saw he and his gangs pushed me before I felt like my body was flying in the air. My body feels like flying until I crashed onto something hard. And I suddenly realized that their pushed me down the stairs. I felt a sharp pain on my right knee. I can't move them. I can't move my right leg. And suddenly I saw a someone in front of me. Its her.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
I saw everything. The boys was so mean. I need to teach them a lesson! I tapped my feet hard on the floor and they froze. I quickly helped Jackson before he realized whats was going on. I asked the teacher's permission and brought him to the hospital nearby. I wait outside the room. After a while, he came out with his right leg that was wrapped. I quickly help him and brought him home. I carried my bag and his.

Jackson's P.OV
She was something. She helped me with a lot of things. Why would she help me? Who is she? She carried my bag even though I said that I can carried it myself. There was something that make my heart concerned. It was the hospital bill. I don't have enough money to pay the bill.
"What are you're thinking right now?" She asked me.
"Hurmm..nothing"
"Don't lie..I know you're thinking about the bill.".She said.
"But ho-"
"I know by looking at your face, Jackson. I will help you to find the money. I will help you pay the bill. Don't worry." She said as she smiled at me.
And I felt like kind of....something..in my heart..