Chapter 7 : Jealousy?

Ji Eun's P.O.V
It has been a few months since he broke his leg. He was better now and we got even closer. I had settled the hospital bill and everything went well.

At school, recess time
Jackson's P.O.V
I walked to the sit with Ji Eun with my food. I sat with her. We both just ate until I felt someone sitting beside me.
"Oppa, would you like to join the Drama Club? It was awesome! Maybe we can act together!" Said Suzy.
There was Suzy. For the passed few months, she kept annoyed me too. I just ignored it.
"No thanks, I don't want." I said as I ate my rice.
"No oppa! You can't refuse this time cause I already put our name to compete in the audition!!!" She said excitedly.
I choked on my food.
"What!?!?! No! No way!" I said, almost getting mad and still shocked.
"Urgghh...Why oppa? Lets join!!" She said as she blinked her eyes.
"No w-"
"I'll join." Said a voice.
I almost forgot that Ji Eun was there with us. I just stared at her face.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
So there was Suzy, bothering and asking Jackson for the Drama Club audition. I saw Jackson kept refusing her. I was annoyed by her attitude too. She kept trying to get Jackson's attention for the passed few months.
"I'll join." I said as I stared at Suzy.
She suddenly became quiet. I saw Jackson stares at my face.
"Why? I can't join?" I asked them.
"You really want to join?" Asked Jackson.
"Yes, why? It is wrong for me to join?" I said.
"Okay, then! I will join if you joined!" said Jackson while smiling.
I saw Suzy's face almost panic.
"I didn't put your name for the audition. Maybe you should not join it." She said as she was looking sharp on my face.
"I can register it later." I said and I replied her sharp looks.
"Whatever! I will come to your house later for practise oppa!" She said as she smiled sweetly at Jackson. She left after she said that.Jackson just ignored her.
"Why do you want to join?" asked him.
"Hmmm..just for fun." I said.
After that we continue our lessons as usual.

That evening, at Jackson's house.
Jackson P.O.V
"Have you registered you name?" I asked her.
"Hmm." She said as a yes.
"So what story we will act about?" I asked her.
"Maybe Ro-"
"Annyeong Jackson oppa!!!!!" Said Suzy excitedly. I looked at her. She was wearing a plain pink mini dress that showed the body curved. I stared at her for a while and I faced myself to look at Ji Eun and just ignored her.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
I saw Suzy. And I saw Jackson looking at Suzy. I hate the way he looked at her. My heart was burning. I don't know why I felt like that.
"Yaah!" I throwed the pillow that I was holding at Jackson.
"What?!" He said to me.
"Thats a nice dress to come practice for an acting audition." I said at her without looking at her. And I saw Jackson looking at me.
"What!?" I said at him.
I suddenly became moody and just ignored Suzy that was sitting near Jackson right now.

Jackson's P.O.V
"Whats wrong with her? Did I do anything wrong?!" I mumbled as I looked at Ji Eun that was pouting her lips.
"Oppa, whats story we gonna act?" Interruped Suzy.
"Romea and Juliet! Can you please shut up!" Said Ji Eun angrily.
"Yaah, Ji Ji, why are you getting mad out of the blue?"
Ji Ji was the nickname I gave her. At first she said that the nickname was too childish but after a while she just accepted it.
"Ji Ji??" Said Suzy with a shocked face. Then, she gave Ji Eun a sharp glared.

Ji Eun's P.O.V
"Its nothing, mind your own things." I said at him without even looking at his face. I don't know why I felt like this.
"Aisssh! Why I felt really mad when she looked at Suzy like that?! Yeah, I know Suzy was pretty and sexy but why he have to look at her?? Wait! Wang Jackson also a man! Wait! No!! What!?" I mumbled myself. My mind was getting messy and confused.
"Why do I have to get mad? Its not like I like him. Its not like I am jealous! Wait! Jealous? Me? Am I jealous?" I placed my hand on my heart as I looked at him who was busy reading the script.
"Whats is really wrong with me?" I asked myself as I continue to look at Jackson.