43. The Flight of Dragonstorm

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently at the new age Academy Y/n L/n decided to have the crystal locked away never to see the light of day ever again so Y/n L/n is currently hanging out in his dorm unfortunately all of his friends who live with him in his dorm are busy doing other stuff.

Y/n: well I've got nothing better to do no missions no classes what should I do to fill my day?

???: I think I can help fill your agenda for the day?

Y/n: huh?!

Y/n L/n looked over the back of his couch in his dorm and he noticed two females standing behind him the first female he noticed was a strange black haired girl with Amber eyes she had a pair of twin Cattails sticking out of her lower back she had a pair of black cat ears on her head she was wearing a black kimono with a yellow belt holding it up on her yellow belt was a bunch of green Crystal orbs.

Standing next to her was what appeared to be a girl around Koneko's age she was wearing a dark dress on her chest she had a pair of black tape x's over her nipples for some reason or another she had an emotionless expression on her face and throug...

Standing next to her was what appeared to be a girl around Koneko's age she was wearing a dark dress on her chest she had a pair of black tape x's over her nipples for some reason or another she had an emotionless expression on her face and through the use of the power and soul stones Y/n L/n could tell that this creature was not a human but instead she was a powerful Dragon goddess of near infinite power.

Y/n: hi

???1: well hello there handsome~

Y/n: how does everyone keep getting in here did I leave the door open again?!?!

???2: not exactly we invited ourselves in.

Y/n: so who are you two?

???2: I am the Ouroboros Dragon otherwise known as the infinite Dragon goddess Ophis.

???1: and I am Kuroka one of the last of the Nekometa.

Y/n: well it's nice to meet you both I a-

Ophis: Y/n L/n we already know Who You Are but we are here with a challenge.

Y/n: I'm always up for a challenge let's do it!!!

Ophis: I was hoping you would say that~

Ophis immediately snapped her fingers and soon enough the three of them were teleported to an empty dimension a place known only as the dimensional Gap a place between dimensions thankfully since this was in the same universe Y/n's Powers still functioned properly.