44. The Spice of Life

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently hanging out at the new age Academy more specifically he is in his room thinking up new attacks to add to his as he calls it playlist of pain so far he has come with two new super attacks them being the orbital slam and the radiant machine gun the orbital slam is quite simple he flies into the air transforming into Pure Energy as he flies straight up into the air once he is a thousand feet in the air he begins to drop down at terminal velocity once he hits the ground he creates a massive Shockwave of energy which takes out a multitude of enemies and does a massive amount of damage to more powerful enemies the radiant machine gun however was a bit different he creates a Shockwave of energy which holds his opponents in place floating in mid-air he then jumps into the air in front of his suspended enemies and then he begins to fire blasts of energy at a rapid speed not only dealing significant damage to his multitude of enemies but it also looked extremely cool as did the orbital slam.

Y/n: alright then two new super attacks now I need to come up with an ultimate attack.

Y/n L/n continues to try and think up some new super attacks and for his coup de gras his ultimate attack but soon enough a portal opens up in his room emerging from the portal was none other than his familiar Madam Lilith.

Lilith: hello master I have returned~

Y/n: hi Lilith it's so good to see you again!

Lilith: it's wonderful to see you again as well master~

Madame Lilith immediately gives her master a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Lilith: so what did I miss while I was gone on my little business trip?~

Y/n: you know the normal stuff crashed a wedding in the Underworld became the master of a trio of alien Knights who transform into a giant dragon defeated a dragon God helped another Dragon God reclaim her home and I helped patch up a broken family all the normal stuff~

Lilith: well at least you kept busy~

Y/n: so how was your business trip?

Lilith: boring and very uneventful I'm just glad to be back with my cute little master/boytoy~

Y/n: and I'm always glad to have you around!

Lilith: you really know what to say to charm a girl now why don't the two of us cuddle and have a nap.

Y/n: I'll never say no to a good nap and I'll never say no to good cuddles!

Immediately Madam Lilith quickly grabbed her master and carried him to the bedroom once the two of them arrived at the bedroom she laid down in the bed and wrapped her coils around Y/n's body as the two of them cuddled together the two of them fell asleep in each other's embrace.

(Time skip the next day)
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently on a mission with team RWBY to exterminate an over abundance of grimm in the Colorado Rockies apparently a whole swarm of Grimm have taken refuge in the Colorado Rockies and so far almost nobody has been able to clear out the infestation Y/n is with team RWBY to act as muscle and support.

Ruby Rose: all right everyone this is going to be easy just kill as many Grimm as possible and destroy the hive.

Y/n: so basically just do as the Doom Slayer and rip and tear until it's done~

Weiss: you've been playing that video game a little too much.

Y/n: don't you dare talk smack about Doom God!!!

Blake: this is definitely going to be interesting.

Yang: we should have brought popcorn so we can watch the show.