CHAPTER THREE

                      Chapter three

                      Chapter three

Aemond couldn't remember the first time he had met Aemma, her loud presence had been with him for as long as he remembered.

He would never admit it in front of her, but he missed her annoying voice whenever she was not with him.
Aemma was a bastard, that much the whole court whispered. He should resent her as he does her brothers. But he couldn’t.

He saw how her face went down whenever she heard the moniker "Bronze Lady" anywhere. Somehow her never ending smile disappeared when that happened.

Sometimes they sat together under the weirwood tree, just reading. And then sometimes she would start horribly singing all of a sudden.

He would glare at her and she would stop with a sheepish smile.

He got jealous when he saw her making other friends, he might be selfish but she was his only friend. Aegon was always with his wine and the Velaryons. Helaena was herself.

For him, there was only Aemma. Sometimes he would look at her when she wasn’t paying attention. It was as if the sun had dropped its tears and created her.

Bronze skin and dark hair, the only thing in contrast were her bright lilac eyes. When she looked at things softly, it was as if she was bringing them back from the dead.

Even now, when he looked at her, he saw her daydreaming while they were supposed to be focused on their lessons.

What does this mean, my prince?” asked Maester Arwin. The Old man showed him a Valyrian script.

“with….Great….responsibility…" struggled Aemond, Valyrian never came easily to him.

“With great power, there must be immense responsibility." answered Aemma, confidently.

Aemond scowled at her, she always did that. And in return she pulled out her tongue at him.
“Behave princess, and patience. Let the prince answer,”ordered Maester Arwin, looking at Aemma with tired eyes.

“What's he got to finish now, I already did it for him.” said Aemma rolling her eyes
“And why can we not be in the dragon pit everyone else right now?”