• Introduction •

In Retrospect
~ a story about new perspectives
________

Guys. We're finally doing a mafia AU.

Story Information:

Some info going in: this fic is completely pre-written! Each chapter is about 4000 words, so the chapters are pretty beefy! There are a total of twelve chapters, and I'll be publishing about two-three chapters a week. So, the entire thing should be fully published in around a month!

Warnings

- vmin plays a significant role in this story, but it is a jikook fic and the pairing is jikook

This fic follows dark themes and will include the following:

- Mentions and depictions of graphic violence.
- Mentions of sexual abuse (no explicit scenes of sexual abuse).
- Mentions and depictions of mental abuse.
- Mentions and depictions of drug use.

_________

Last Note!

I'm a little nervous about this story because I haven't published a fully written fic in a second, so I don't get to vibe-check as we go! It's all just ... done. While this one is technically short, it is meaty. I personally love the end product, but I genuinely have no clue how it will read, so please don't be shy with leaving comments!! I really want to know what you guys think and any of your reactions! Or you can always just flirt with me in the comments instead, I love that too 😏. And for any readers just wanting to enjoy silently, thank you for being here too!!!

I hope this fic finds you and you find it <3