Chapter Eight: Indulge

When Jungkook was seven years old, a bullet skimmed his leg. His dad's hitman at the time - an older, constantly smoking, bitter sort of man - had secretly despised the fact that Jungkook's parents merged gangs and turned on them one night. Jungkook couldn't remember much of the moment. Only that the man's skin looked like leather and his face wrinkled like the binding of an old book, but the memory of the hot-white feeling of the bullet searing his skin he could never forget. It had been blinding, causing white to flash behind his eyes and every thought to be replaced by that burning sensation. Kissing Jimin, kissing the boy who was a walking red flag, who was confused by kindness and looking for betrayal at every corner, felt identical to getting shot.

Jimin whimpered under the kiss, conflict racing through his system like his uncertainty was electrocuting him. Jungkook was about to pull back, a monologue of apologies and excuses starting on his tongue, but then Jimin relaxed. Then he started to kiss back. It was like a rubber band snapped inside him and with a small gasp Jimin's hand shot to Jungkook's hair, pushing him closer. His body arched into Jungkook, his lips desperate, and his eyes closed like he was savoring the taste of Jungkook just as much as Jungkook was savoring him.

Jungkook laughed, feeling Jimin smile against his lips. God how badly Jungkook had wanted this. Wanted Jimin. Jungkook rested his forehead against Jimin's, his hands going to his waist and holding him there like he was afraid Jimin might disappear. His touch was so careful, so hopeful, and he watched Jimin blinked back tears under the weight of it.

Jimin's hand climbed up the ink of Jungkook's tattooed arm. Jungkook leaned forward, kissing Jimin's neck as his hands left Jimin's waist. He placed one by Jimin's head on the couch as he caged Jimin's body underneath him, the other pushing up Jimin's thigh. The TV flashed again and the lights of the street bled color into the dark room, dancing across Jimin's face.

Jimin's thighs slowly brushed up against Jungkook's own before hugging Jungkook's waist. Jungkook moved a hand under Jimin's hoodie, taking the material off of him and throwing it on the ground. Jimin looked at the it, all crumbled up on the floor, tossed away like it was the least important thing in the room, and there was a new freedom in his eyes as he looked away from the hoodie and back to Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned back to take off his own shirt and the material covered the hoodie as it fell on the ground. Jimin's eyes lit up and his mouth opened at the sight of Jungkook. His wide shoulders, his abs, his scars and tan. Jimin leaned up and kissed Jungkook, a yearning sound escaping him and Jungkook melted into the kiss. His hands went to Jimin's waist, squeezing it as Jimin deepened the kiss, sucking on Jungkook's lip and pulling on the lip ring that pierced it.

"I never thought-" Jungkook started as Jimin's lips began to travel. He found Jungkook's neck and didn't just suck the skin, he started to bite it, trailing marks down his body that caused Jungkook to shudder. "I mean I'd hoped but-" Jungkook said, hands brushing up Jimin's thighs, his words trapped in a gasp as Jimin shifted his hips against him. Jimin grinned, the tears gone from his eyes, replaced with a burning hunger.

"Maybe I've just got a thing for mafia bosses." Jimin said, tearing away the last of Jungkook's clothes. He leaned forward, connecting their lips again, finding Jungkook's hands and begging them to roam. He pushed Jungkook's chest so that they switched positions with Jungkook slowly laying down on his back on the couch. His eyes darkened and danced on Jimin as he straddled him. Jimin grinned so wildly, so freely, that Jungkook nearly lost his mind. Jungkook swallowed, eyeing every scar and curve and definition of muscle that made up the architecture of Jimin.

"Maybe they've got a thing for you." Jungkook dipped a finger into the waistband of Jimin's boxer's, leaning up and sucking the skin above Jimin's waist causing Jimin to close his eyes and breathe deep as Jungkook tore the fabric down and off of him. Jimin lowered his hips and Jungkook swore as the contact rocked through his system, his head hitting the couch. Jimin's hands found Jungkook's own and placed them on Jimin's ass before he leaned down, sucking one side of Jungkook's chest while trailing his nails down the other. Each time his lips went lower, Jimin's nails started to dig deeper, and Jungkook's breathing grew more and more helpless.