down the rabbit hole

As you stared blankly at the wall while present Mic rambled on about Shakespeare, as your eyes moved around the room you found yourself staring at the hot-headed mess that was Katsuki Bakugou. You didn't know why you liked him of all people I mean come on the boy was a ticking time bomb of anger and rage. Unfortunately, with your terrible luck he saw you staring and winked with his signature shit eating grin plastered on his face. You felt your ears start to heat up as you looked away. You wished you were anywhere but there then a dark shadow figure came out of the back of the classroom and with a deep and raspy voice said ask and you shall receive. The ground began to shake as you and class 1-A stood up and tried to get out of the shaking room. Your whole class was out of the room, and you were almost out of the door when the ground just cracked. A hand tried to grab your, but you just scraped the tips of his hand. As you began to fall you tried to use your quirk, but it wouldn't activate. As you looked up you saw the ash blond all tied up in mister Aizawa's scarf yelling something along the lines of let me go you damn old geezer. As you fell deeper and deeper in the hole you noticed things floating in the hole as you fell in what seemed to be slow motion. Then you saw a table with a teapot pouring tea in a teacup which made no sense because the table was upside down. Of course, with that luck of yours you started to fall at full speed and with a very loud smack you landed face first on the ground. As you slowly stood up you noticed that you had a little wardrobe change. You were wearing a blue dress with a white apron with the pattern of a deck of cards at the bottom of the apparent, you also were wearing a pair of fish nets and some black lace gloves. Your hair, which was normally in a ponytail, was now down and there was a black headband in your hair. You dusted yourself off as you saw a familiar green haired boy. As you started to walk over to him, you noticed that he had bunny ears and a tail, huh weird. Oi Deku, he turned around with a very worried expression on his face you couldn't help but be worried. Deku, what's wrong you said with concern written in your voice? I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. What, I'm late for a very important date. I can't delay. I must bid you a farewell. That was weird you thought as Deku ran off you decided to follow him too wherever he was going because, at least, you kind of knew him. Hey Deku, wait up you called as you followed him. He had a head start so you had to jog. By the time you caught up to him, you heard a door slam. You soon realized that you were all alone in this unknown place. Well, the best option would be to see if you find a key. Just then, on a table in the middle of the room, you saw a key. You tried all the big doors and were met with no success, so you tried the tiny door. Of course, with that luck of yours, it opened. You looked all around the room to try to find something that might help with your little situation. You looked up and down, and under that table you found the key on, you found a small blue bottle that said drink me.