The alphabet forest.

A/N: sorry I haven't published in a while I kind of died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 As I looked up, I noticed letters made of different color smoke floating up in the sky. A, E, I, O, U.  I heard someone singing, as I walked toward the letters the singing became clearer it sounded like my home room teacher Mr. Aizawa. AS I pushed passed some overly large grass, I saw him sitting on a mushroom in his signature sleeping bag and a weird pipe looking thing. As he inhaled the pipe and Soung a smoke letter would appear when he exhaled. I crept around the large mushroom he still didn't notice me, so I stepped on a smaller mushroom in front of him.

I didn't know you could sing Mr. Aizawa, I said with a bit of sarcasm. Who are you he said as red smoke came out of his mouth. Y/N L/N at you service sir, is what a would have said if this goddamn world wasn't messing with my mind. I don't really know at this point I've changed so many times, you see. I do not see explain yourself, this place has changed me so much I am not myself sir.

I don't understand what you mean by the world, put it more clearly. I can't put it more clearly because my three-brain cell don't work. Who are you, well maybe I don't know who you are i yelled at him even though I did, why. damn why is this all so confusing I said as I sat down on the smaller mushroom. It is not he said as he inched up a leaf by the mushroom, well it is to me. why, well I can't remember things I used to, and I can't say what I want to, it comes out all nice and kind not sarcastic or kind of rude like I want it too. Recite he said and my mouth started to move on its own, how doth the little busy bee improve each I say but he interrupts me by saying  wrong .

That is not spoken correctly it goes he said as he tried to inhale his smoke thing, he started to shake the pipe um sir you're stepping on it I said giggling. Ahmu, he said as I stopped to look at him, how doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail he said as a pink smoke crocodile came out of his pipe and pour the waters of the Nile on every golden scale he continued. How cheer he stopped his poem to get the rest of his legs back on the leaf.

How cheerfully he seems to grin how neatly spreads his claws and welcomes little fishes in with gently smiling jaws. I've never heard it that way before I said even though I had never heard it at all but this stupid world seems to make me talk along the lines of the original script. I know I have improved it he said exhaling different colored smoke on my face. well, if you ask me, you who are you he yelled blowing smoke in my face yet again.

Achoo, I sneezed I had enough of this version of my teacher and stomped away. Wait girl come back I have something important to say he yelled from atop a flower. Oh, dear lord I mumbled as I turned around, I wonder what he wants now. As I started to go back, I kept getting hit by plants and tripping on sticks. I got back to his mushroom only to see him lying there blowing smoke o's. Well, what do you want old man, keep your temper. I came all the back here for that no he said getting up. extatically what is your problem, my problem is that I'm stuck here in the world of Alice and wonderland, and I have to play along with the script and I can't find Deku I yelled not to menschen I'm three inches tall and it sucks. I am extatically three inches tall, and it is a very good height he said his eyes turning red and his raven hair sanding up.

He started to inhale the smoke; grey smoke started to form around him with mini explosions in it that could rival Bakugou's quirk. But I'm not used to so no need to get mad I said trying to wave the smoke away with my hands. when the smoke vanished, there was only his sleeping bag and his pipe left. oh lord, by the way I have a few hints to make you grow taller he said hanging from his scarf like spiderman. one side will make you grow taller and the other smaller of what I asked. The mushroom, of course he yelled as he runaway leaving me sitting on the mushroom by myself. Hmm I said as I grabbed a piece of the left side of the mushroom and a piece from the right side.

One side will me grow and the other will me shrink I thought out loud. But which one is which, ah screw it I said and took a bite out of the right side. I'm tired of being only three inches, eep I shrieked as I started to grow through the trees and plants, while I was growing, I hit a bird's nest. As I stopped growing the bird started to yell serpent and fly around my head. Umm miss I'm not a serpent, then what are you she asked. I'm just an average girl, average? average she started to laugh well I am well I mean I was. Well do you eat eggs she said as she landed on my nose. Yes... I do, I knew it you are a serpent. 

She started to fly around my head screaming serpent. Will you shut up please i said as she landed in her nest and started to gather her eggs.  I looked in my other hand and saw the piece of the mushroom that was supposed to shrink me, so I took a bite to shut the damn bird up. As i started to shrink at a rapid speed the bird plus her nest fell off my head and I was back to being three inches tall. I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of that shrinking growing thing.

I picked up the two pieces of the mushroom back up. I wonder what would happen if I licked it as I did, I grew to my normal size, huh I guess that I said as I dusted myself off. Man, I never knew how nice it feels to Y/H.

(A/N that means your height btw)

 I should save these I thought as I put the two pieces of mushroom in my apron pocket and continued threw the strange looking forested to find Deku.