drink me

There was a small blue bottle that said drink me. You were running out of options so you drank it, I mean what is the worst that could happen. As the blue liquid began its descent down your throat your body started to tingle, which felt weird. Once the little bottle was all gone you just stared at it. Is something supposed to happen as those lines left your mouth and you began to shrink.

And as you said before you have terrible luck and with that luck only you shrank not your clothes so you were left unclothed and so you crawled out of your dress. So, you looked in your apron to find your exact outfit just smaller. Yes, my luck is starting to change, as you put on your clothes you noticed a small gold and pink box, so you decided to put it in your apron. After you were done getting dressed you opened the door and went through the door to see Deku running through a forest still saying his new favorite line. As you chased him you called out Deku wait.

Then you lost him again just this time you lost him in a forest. As you began to look for him unbeknownst to you, you were being watched. As the duo watch you moving with you for example if you move right, they would move with you to ensure that you wouldn't see them for the meantime. They were behind you. As you turned, they revealed themselves. Kirishima and Denki, the two boys were in a pair of red overalls with yellow shirts, on the overalls there were name tags that read Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb. As you were reading Denki's name tag you accidentally poked him, if you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know Denki said as he elbowed Kirishima in the side, Kirishima made a honking noise as he did so. If you think we're alive you ought to speak to us Kirishima said.

Then they jumped on a log and started bumping each other in the process they made the honking sound as they collided. That's logic they said in unison meanwhile you were standing there being all confused, well goodbye you said as you turned to go find Deku, but the two boys stopped you, you're beginning backwards Denki said first thing in a visit is to say how do you do and shake hands Kirishima said with that toothy grin of his. Then they both grabbed one of your hands and shook it, both repeatedly saying shake hands. State your name and business Denki said that's manly Kirishima said . Whatever you said my names Y/N and I'm trying to find Deku you said as you tried to walk away but again the two boys stopped you. You can't go yet, no, the visit has just started. They said visit, my ass you said under your breath. Would you like to play hide-and-seek? Denki said or button who's got the button Kirishima said. If you stay long enough, we might have a battle. Denki said battles are manly Kirishima said as they began to hit each outer making the honking sound again. move you said pushing past the two boys. Why Denki said, because I'm trying to find Deku. Why Kirishima said I want to know where he is going because I've never seen him in such a rush. Oh, she's curious. Kirishima said the oysters were curious, too, weren't they? Kirishima wisped in Denki's ear. Aye, and you remember what happened to them, you turned if you're going to talk about me, I should get to know you said annoyed. Well, you'll have to stay a little so we can tell you Kirishima said. Ugh fine I'll stay a little longer. Yay Denki yelled as they sat you on the log and began talking to you about oysters that they were relating to you too.

The walrus and the carpenter Denki said or "the story of the curious oysters" Kirishima said. The sun was shining with all his might, her you interrupted their little song. The sun was shining with all her might. They continued she did her very best to make the billows smooth and bright, why did I agree to this. And this was odd because it was the middle of the night. The walrus and the carpenter were walking close at hand. The beach was wide from side to side but much too full of sand. Mr. Walrus, said the carpenter, at this point you knew they were stalling you for some reason. So, when you were sure they weren't paying attention to you, you ran.

A/N thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading. I'm doing my best with updates.