Dekus house

As you ran something in your mind clicked, wait am I in Alice in wonderland. You ran for about five minutes till you came out of the forest, which felt like nothing compared to hero training. After leaving the forest, you stopped running as you came up to a house. The house is a two-story house with a hay for a roof and a little brick chimney. It was a white brick house with pink lining the windows and door. There was a brick fence surrounding the house with a little pink gate.

As you walked to the gate you heard someone yell Mery Ann. Drat that girl, where could she have put them? The windows opened to see a very concerned Deku calling the name Mery Ann. This was the first time you heard him say anything besides I'm late, well at least since you fell down that hole and your classmates took on the role of Alice in Wonderland characters. no use he called, can't wait I'm late. You ran to the door to try to talk to him, but as soon as you reached the door, he ran out right past you. Oi Deku, you yelled! Then he turned and yelled Mery Ann, what are you doing here? Mery Ann, my names not Mery Ann for Pete's sake I'm in your class. Don't just do something, stand there. That makes so much since you said sarcastically. No, no, go get my gloves. I'm late, for what you asked, taking the time to ask him something. My gloves get my gloves please, he added. So, he was still in there. Maybe you save him from his now bunny self if you finished the movie. So, you went to get his gloves, where on earth am I supposed to find his gloves? As you walked in the house you couldn't help but notice the theme of the house completely changed to all bunny with a couple of what seemed to be bunny versions of all might. As you walked up the stairs you walked into a card themed room with a little dresser. If I was Deku, where would I put gloves? As you were digging through the little dresser you saw a cookie that said eat me. you and that big brain of yours went cookie and ate it, as you began to grow you hit your head on the roof.

Deku ran in the house to see if you were ok, just in time to be hit by your now huge shoe. This time your close grew with you thankfully. Deku got so scared and ran to get help, as you were bursting through the poor little house. He came back with Iida who was wearing clothes that made him look like George Washington. Help, help she's bursting through my roof. I have a very simple solution. Iida said leaning on your now huge foot, what is it?  You and Deku said in unison. Simply pull her out the chimney, ok then Deku said as he jumped to the roof and down the chimney. As he came down the chimney, he brought some soot down with him causing you to sneeze. And break his house, hey but at least you're free. I'm so sorry Deku, it's fine he said while pulling out his pocket watch, oh no I'm even more late got to go bye he hollered over his shoulder while running out the gate to his next destination. Leaving you and Iida behind, you were determined to find out where he was going. Bye Iida see you when this hell is over you called to him while following Deku.