The new world, New people. (FIXED)

My friend gave me enough courage to post this story so if you end up liking in thank my friend! Love you Savanna!

------------------------------------
(Y/N) Experiment 001

age: 4

Gender: Female

Species mixed: 1

Powers: 0

Yearly Serum: no avail

Experiment Failed

Was what was said on the clipboard. They were getting frustrated with her, she was supposed to have other species since shes four! But no only one! the others worked why not her? Is she a dud? Immune?

No, they do work but the serum made her a unfinished shape shifter, she's like a normal shape shifter, but she can't shift all the way only like ears and a tail, or antlers, stuff like that as she keeps her human form. But she's only ever been in one form.

A deer. She had antlers, a fluffy small tail, and a small button nose. But usually she's just a plain human.

It's (Y/N's) 4th birthday today and she was given a serum already so she was confused why she was going somewhere again. She was done for today? Right?

They were led to a room with a giant metal structure in the middle. What is this room? What is that structure? Suddenly the structure lights up and whole other world is shown!

They said she needed to go in that portal, which she agreed because if she doesn't they'd shock her. So she climbed her way up and took one last look around the room and entered.

~~~

She slowly sat up with a raging headache, bruises, and a nose bleed. She looked messed up but her facil expression said she was fine.

She didn't know where she was she stood up and looked around, it was night time, wonderful she grimaced.

Every time she made a noise she was shocked so she never spoke a word, but she has the vocabulary of a college student.

She looked at her surroundings. Vegetables, a field, grass, a house! Her eyes lit up as she started walking over. But a twisting pain in her leg prevented her from walking correctly, she ignored it as her bones have been broken before. So she limped over to the front door.

It didn't look like anyone was awake but she needed help. So she knocked on the door, then her head started spinning, then as soon as the front door opened she collapsed, and fell to the floor.

~~~

When she awoke she was on a coach with blankets wrapped around her. She shot up as soon as she realized she was not in her containment cell. She looked around the room with seeing other people, sorry frogs around. The older looking fellow stood up as he made his way towards (Y/N).

(Y/N) tensed up as he approach, and he noticed. "Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said. (Y/N) eased a little but was still unsure. "I just wanna check how you are doing." He said reaching for her leg.

She pulled her legs towards herself but winced in pain once she did. So she put her leg back out. "I think it's broken, but I don't know for sure. So in the mean time make sure it's elevated." He said.

(Y/N) Nodded. "What's your name?" He asked. "Ze-" She was gonna say, but the collar shocked her. She started to cry and pry at the tight collar around her neck. Hopidiah notices and kinda backed away.

Once the shocking stopped she gasped for breath. Tears we're streaming down her face while she was trying to breathe. Once she was fine again she just looked sad. "I take it you can't speak with that thing on?" He said pointing at her neck.