Flood sweat and tears.

Jay bird coming in, I got nothing to say E N J O Y Jay bird over and out~
--------------------
Anne, Sprig, and (Y/N) were outside. Anne was Next to Sprig on the farm while (Y/N) was curled up like a cat taking a nap on the ground in front of the house with a book that fell over next to her head like she fell asleep while reading. Anyways Anne and Sprig were doing their chores, "You set 'em up and I'll knock 'em down!" Anne said enthusiasticly. Sprig replied with an ok and jumped into a hole in the group.
Anne stood by awaiting for something to happen, she felt the floor rumble as a giant bug came out on the ground and flew towards Anne. Anne said 'backhand' as she smacked the bug away and it flew away.
Sprig popped out of the ground and watched the bug fly away, "Nice swing!" He complimented, "I was on varsity." Anne replied, "I have no idea what the means." Sprig spoke back.
Sprig got out of the ground and did their hand shake where they hit each others hands and then held 'em. They both laughed about it, and that's when a light blue frog came by, "A frog child and a monster from the woods getting along?" He said clearly discriminating Anne. "So unnatural." He said as he pulled his accordion to make a noise dedicated to his sentence. Anne stepped in, "pssh of course we get along! We're Spring and Anne!" Anne said pointing at herself, "Anne and Sprig!" Sprig butted in also then pointing at himself. "Spranne against the world!!" They both said holding hands making themselves louder. "Disgusting." The light blue frog said then walked away while playing his accordion again.

Anne and Sprig heard someone scream that scream was from Hopidah the scream woke up (Y/N) as she shot awake and into fight mode. (Y/N) put her fist's up in the air then looked around for a sec. (Y/N) got up and walked over to Anne and Sprig with a confused look on her face. "Was that hop pop?" Anne asked, "Sounds like he's introble!" Sprig darts back.
"We're coming hop pop! Hop pop! Hop pop!" Sprig opened the hatch to the basement and took a few steps down before he stopped and Anne popped in. "Whoa! What happened in here?" Anne asked walking down a few steps. "Hop pop?" Sprig said as he cleared away some water bubbles. A second later Hop pop shot out of the water scaring Sprig back into Anne's arms. "Stay back! Darn burrow bugs chewed the water pipes!" He said looking around in the water. "My room, my stuff!" Anne said as she held out her arms still holding onto Sprig. "Don't worry Anne, I saved your stuff. Except your beds and your blankets and  your pillow, pencils T-shirt, hairbrush." Hop pop said watching the stuff float by. "Just, how long till it's fixed?" Anne asked. "Well, gotta find the leak and patch it up good." Hopidah said thinking about it. "Ooh! Let me help!" Sprig said as he tried to jump in the water but hop pop cought him. "Oh no ya don't! This here's river water, no telling what creepy critters are swimmin' around here." Hopidah explained. "Uhh so where am I gonna sleep?" Anne asked. "Well the living room ain't no palace but the couch is comfy." Hop pop answers. "Uhh hello?" Sprig butted in and used his tounge on a pipe and boosted himself up on the stairs next to Anne. "Anne can bunk with me in my room! How fun will that be?" He said. "You'll have to agree with (Y/N) on that one you too share a room so equal custody! And you know (Y/N) is stingy about her sleep." Hopidah told Sprig. "She's gonna be fine! Plus we'll be the best roommates ever!" Sprig said. "I don't know being firends is one thing but roommates, you think you know someone till their in your space and their in yours and you can't stand how the whistle all the time, and they complain whenever you clean your web crusties out. Yes I have to do it in our room it has the best lighting. Eh ehm my point is... And their gone, mark my words though. No good will come of this, no good at all." Hopidah complained.

Sprig opened the door to his and (Y/N's) room (Y/N) was already sitting on her bed just reading, and Sprig was puffing up a pillow in the middle of the room that was on top of a sleeping bag. "Whoa, awesome dig's Sprig." Anne complimented. "Thanks! I'll give you the grand tour. Let's start with the crowd jewel's." Sprig said pointing to his mini figures. "Oh cool a doll collection." Anne said. Sprig laughed, "haha no." Sprig Crawled on his wall and next to his figures. "These are my action figures of the grate battle of-" Anne cut Sprig off with a pillow to the face. "Incoming!" She said AFTER she hit him. "Ooh sorry dude." She said. "What was that?" Sprig said sitting up. "What haven't you had a pillow fight before?" Anne asked. "Heads up!" Sprig smacked Anne in the face with a pillow. "Oof, oh it's on." Anne said smacking Sprig as Sprig hit back."It's fun 'cause it doesn't hurt!" Anne then his him in the head. "Ow!" He said. None of this fazed (Y/N) she was off in her own little world.
Sprig took a swing at Anne and Anne doged but his pillow grazed his mini figure and the tiny figure rocked back and fourth and that scared Sprig. "Oops! Heh just gonna move general bog breath safely over here." Sprig said move the figure to a higher shelf. "Yeah gotta keep that doll out of harms way." Anne said. "Time in!" Sprig said as he smashed a pillow into Anne stomach earning an 'oof' out of Anne.