Best fronds (FIXEDDD)

A little context for future reference...

Anne and (Y/N) have a thing for each other but (Y/N) doesn't hide it well as Anne, Anne hides it when talking to (Y/N) but nobody else, they see right through her, but (Y/N) is a bit oblivious as she's never been in a relationship for obvious reasons.

Sasha will have a crush on (Y/N) but (Y/N) doesn't like her at all, and will shut down whatever conversation Sasha tries to strike up after (Y/N) has acknowledged that Sasha was hitting on her.

Marcy will also like (Y/N) but as a friend only.

Das it, just relationship lol. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~3rd person POV~~

Hop pop, Sprig, and Polly were down stairs. While (Y/N) was in her room laying on the floor staring at the ceiling having the need to cry but nothing coming out. Breakfast already happened and she ended up just forcing herself to throw it up.

Sprig bursted into the room. "(Y/N) were heading to the lake! please come with!" He pleaded. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and smiled while trying to stand up.

As soon as she got dressed she looked at herself in the mirror, "I look disgusting! I'm so skinny I can see my ribs..." She thought to herself. (Y/N) tried to push the thought away and go down stairs to Sprig.

(Y/N) walked up to Sprig while subconsciously holding her stomach, and looking at the floor. "Oh hey (Y/- Oh come on what did I tell you!" He said looking at her.

(Y/N) panicked. "Hey, hey, calm down I'm not gonna tell hop pop! Because were sneaking out." He looked proud of himself while she looked at him questionabley.

"Hop pop's asleep he won't find out... Hopefully.." He whispered the last bit. (Y/N) rolled her eyes while getting on her shoes.

Yes she were shoes because she's not a frog and she don't like to feel the stuff under her feet as she walked.

And then they unlocked the door and they left.

The trio were walking through the woods and Anne let out a happy sigh. "This is great!" She said as they walked.  "Three pals betting the odds to have some fun! Here, Smile!" She said as she grabbed (Y/N's) shoulder with sprig in the middle.

As a flash went off and (Y/N) held her eyes and accidentally backed into a tree. "Whoa, hey that turned out great!" She said she showed us a picture of them three looking awful as Anne look fine.

"I don't know what's crazier, that you stole my soul in a tiny box, or that we look so incredible!" Sprig said as he gave Anne her phone back. "I gotta say this friend business is amazing!" He said.

"Didn't you have friends before I showed up?" Anne asked, (Y/N) let out a whisper luagh. "Kids around here don't really get me." He said.

"Well hey, they are missing out, come on!" She said as she literally punched Sprig. "So, is punching apart of friendships?" He asked. "Absolutely." Anne replied. (Y/N) was just stunned.

The trio got to the lake and it was beautiful. "We made it!" Sprig said while over looking the lake. "Whoa, it's beautiful!" Anne said astonished at the natural beauty.

"You ready dudes?!" Anne said getting ready to run. They ran towards the lake while rilling each other up. Until they saw a sign and then stopped to read it. "This was not here last week." Sprig said. "Huh." Was the only thing Anne said.

"Hmm... I know exactly what's going on here. Some jerk just wants this beautiful lake all to themselves! Well forget that!" She said happily trotting to the water.