Before we begin ...

Hello people!

First of, thank you so much for giving this book a chance.

This is my first story. Well the first reviewed edition of my first story. Though it's got some work done it still has plenty of room to grow. So if you notice anything out of place, let it be plot, wording or grammar, let me know.

Try reading on dark mode.

Hope you'll enjoy your read!
CHEERS 🍻

Achievements

+ Wattpad Featured story ( x3 )

+ Second Place Winner - Short Story - Campfire Awards 2022 (This is my first ever win on the platform and it too is for my first book! Thank you judges who spent their time evaluating my work and Amethyst for organizing the event. You people are amazing!)

Disclaimer 

All the names, characters, places, and incidents found in this collection are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual places, incidents or persons (living or dead) is purely coincidental.

Image credits to the rightful owners on Pinterest. I don't own any of the artworks or images. Just done editing and adding text as necessary while making the cover and banners.

All rights reserved ©
Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action.