1: I Can See You

I've only and will only edit this ONCE this story starts out light hearted but I get into it over the next few chapters. You'll see. PLEASE stick with this you won't regret it. It's very very based on Speak Now TV so I hope you're a raging swiftie like I am. Anyways. Just a reminder that I wrote this at all hours of the night and never, ever during the day. I had many songs playing on repeat for this to happen. Please feel free to listen to this album bc I know you love it so much.
--------------------------

Kurt loved blaine and Blaine loved Kurt. Isn't that nice?

One day, Kurt wrote a very nice poem in English class. (What a good thing to do). He didn't have a place to put it so he slid into Blaine's locker.

What an absolute twist. I just hope they get together and kiss by the end of this story. Too bad it's 1 A.M and I'm half asleep and haven't actually written anything other than poetry in a year.

What a good guess !

Blaine goes to his locker, and low and behold, the damn paper falls out.

It's signed with Destiny. Love that.

Your bated breath on the back of my neck
I think to myself
How lovely you are
When you're naked in my arms
I pry at the hands of the world
To return you to sender
And all she gives me
Is time.

See? See how I just wrote a damn poem in 2 seconds flat and it has more apeal than my actual paragraphs?

Anyways, Blaine is blushing. Obviously, he's a nerd and a doofus and actually, I fucking forget what he's like??? Somebody tell me???

There's way more to the poem. It gets hella erotic (I didn't write it all out. It doesn't exist)

Blaine isn't turned on because he's 18 in a school full of minors and that's weird. If you get turned on in school. JAIL. People are lying to you in fanfics.

All Kurt did was write a poem about love and hand it over to Blaine for revision. Obviously.

This is an au where Blaine and Kurt are squid people and are ONLY friends and Blaine wears his hair out of gel and Kurt's dating Sam Evans from GLEE and NERD!Blaine is in love with Kurt but JOCK!Kurt / BADBOY!Kurt needs an A in English to pass the class with a D. (Which kind of d? Fuck you, get a life. Fr)

So Blaine does... Things. When he gets home to relieve some stress and pretend like his life actually matters and isn't confined to a TV screen of 16 and 9. He is a pissboy.

The most erotic part of the poem?

Is it addressing Blaine?

It could be...

You and your hair
That I tangle around the bend of my finger
Your bones heave
And sigh
It's love,
They say,
It's sex
The purist form of damnation
Between two men
Under the sheets....

And Blaine thinks it's basically porn.

Blaine would like to know just how good Sam is actually in bed since, for one, for two, Sam has admitted to being a virgin.

Oh God, I just want to you eat you whole

Ew. Blajne isn't like that. He has dignity and some friends. Ish friends. Okay, Blaine is friends with Rachel and she's kind of... Mm everywhere.

Just then, Blaine's phone buzzes (I wonder who it's from)

K: Did you read it?

Did Blaine read it? Blaine literally wanted to eat the poem whole. Pretend it didn't exist. It was too sexy!! (For his liking?) For him!