16. The Starry Eyed

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

" Hey, "  I said softly. " You okay? "

" hmm... "

" Please say something, what happened to you? "  I asked again.

" It's fine. Just a stomachache, "  she mumbled.I closed the distance between us until we were face to face, and my chest pinched again when I noticed her shallow breaths and the white- knuckled grip strangling her pillow.

" Do you take any painkillers at this time? Do you want me to get you hot water bag? "

" No. "  she peered up at me with a scrunched brow. " How do you know all these things? "

" Why are you always asking QUESTIONS? I was worried when I saw you curled up like a deformed shrimp. "  It did count as a joke and I was trying to make her feel better. It gave her the perfect opportunity to snark back, and arguing with me always perked her up.

My smile faded when she didn't respond.

Fuck! Maybe the deformed shrimp joke wasn't as helpful as I thought. Should I try to help her, or should I just leave the hell out of here? In my knowledge, there wasn't a foolproof method for alleviating this cramps, and since she didn't responded regarding the painkillers. But there were other remedies that might help.

The question was whether or not she wanted my help. I made up my mind when she winced and clutched her pillow closer to her abdomen, her Pearl like face screwed with pain and It's worries me.

Fuck it! I am going to do something that will help her with this pain whether she liked it or not. I took my phone and search for remedies. There is a shit ton of search results came as my mind went blank. Finally after a minutes of stressing over all of these informations and find a easy and effective one. I went straight to my room and scanned the amenities lined up on the marble counter. And quickly picked up the tiny bottle of lavender oil and returned to her room.

" I might be able to help with the cramps, "  I said. " Turn over. "

" What, why? "  her soft honey voice.

" Trust me. Turn over! "  I held up my free hand when she opened her mouth for saying something. " Can you please be nice? "

" Please turn over, princess! "  I said it very calmly. Nevertheless, she did as I asked and shifted positions coz she was lay on her back. I sat next to her on the bed and placed the pillow to the side. I nodded toward the hem of her oversized  yellow T shirt. " May I? "

Wariness etched onto her moonlight face, but she acquiesced with a short nod. I lifted her top, baring her tummy, before I uncapped the oil and warmed a few drops in my hands. It was made for baths, but it'd serve as a massage oil in a pinch.