8. Philophobia

❝ 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

❝ 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏, 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆....❞

Y/n POV

The world was a beautiful place, once, in my imagination. As a young child I always dreamed of what it would be like to grow up, become independent, move away to an island of pure paradise with Anna. Where the sun sat half-exposed at the horizon, showing off it's tinted citrus hues on the calm surface of the underworld, where we could stand with the water curling around our toes, as we looked out to the silhouettes of palm trees on the neighbouring island, and where we could watch the golden butter-coloured sun slide dramatically behind the skyline, leaving the bold white moon to shine silver beams on the rippling facade. As I saw the evening dawn, i usually gaze out of the window to see what is happening outside these days.

 As I saw the evening dawn, i usually gaze out of the window to see what is happening outside these days

I was in the corridor balcony, were lost in my thoughts as I enjoying a evening coffee. Then I saw Jungkook and Taehyung outside at the front. I wonder where they are going? Like I never saw Jungkook left this place. I once again peeked through the side window. And then I saw Taehyung went to the left side of mansion. I think he went to take the vehicle. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone lazily while waiting for Taehyung to come.

Suddenly I sneezes, not a polite 'atchoo' but a thermonuclear explosion; so powerful that I staggered in place, nearly losing my balance. And then I heard a bless you from Jungkook, who were standing down and looked up towards the balcony. I feel embarrassed as I quickly run away from the balcony to my room. I am not embarrassed because of the sneeze, but because of the fact that Jungkook caught me ogling at him. Shoot! I covered my face with palm as I sat on the bed. Then I heard the sound of his Lexus left the front gate. I let down a deep sigh.

Thank god! The demon is not home. I smiled to myself as I went to hallway. Not to mention, I was hell bored in that big mansion. I miss that brat; Esme. I thought as I wander around the mansion. Then I saw a room at the corner side, I slowly walked towards it. Before I tried to open the door, I looked around to assure myself that Jimin is not here. I slowly, very slowly open the door, as that view shut me up within a second.