The train.

Abbacchio, Giorno, and Fugo all returned pretty beaten up.

Bucciarati and Y/N made their way to the vehicle.  Giorno looked like he'd just run a marathon, fugo looked agitated as hell, and abbacchio was pissed as usual, and missing a hand.

Wait, what?

Y/N gasped as he saw abbacchio carrying his own hand. Bucciarati wasted no time leaning down and reattaching abbacchios hand using 'zipper man'.

Y/N walked inside of the house, calling mista and narancia to come outside with Trish.

Everyone gathered outside for a second time.

"Alright men. It's time to head out!"

Giorno promptly hopped into the front seat. Abbacchio sat in the front passenger with narancia and Bucciarati in the middle seats.

Mista, Fugo, Y/N and Trish all filed into the back seats. Trish and Y/N sat uncomfortably close to each other, thanks to the strange spacing in the van.

Giorno brushed a few blonde strands of hair out of his eyes, pulling out of the driveway and driving down the long dirt road until reaching a paved street

Narancia examined the key in confused.

"Narancia. When you get a sec, let me see that key I risked my life for" Abbacchio called sarcastically to narancia

Narancia raised an eyebrow, "huh? Fine, Here" he called, tossing it to him

"No, don't throw it-!" Abbachio tried to protest as the key hit his hand, making him recoil in pain. "Ahh, that hurt dumbass!" He scolded

"You are SUCH a drama queen! I'd be happy my hand had feeling at all given what you just went through!"

"Whatever!" Abbachio growled, holding the key upwards to the sky and looking deeply into the red stone-thing that was in the middle.

"You safeguarded my daughters life, and therefor you have my gratitude. Go to Napele's station at platform six. Look for the turtle at the water fountain. And use this key. You are to take her to Venice by train." Abbachio read. "The Post Script says; directives will cease one you've arrived in Vanice"

"What the hell are we supposed to find at some water fountain?" Called Y/N as he picked the dirt from under his fingernails, bored.

"Dunno. But the boss said there's a way to traveler under the enemies radar. It'll be risky, but we have to trust him." Bucciarati replied, barely finishing before narancia excitedly asked.

"Speaking of the boss! Do ya think he's maybe already there? I mean it kinda sounds like it.."

"That doesn't concern us. Our focus is on finishing the mission. There's a train bound for Florence in ten minutes that we can't afford to miss. Mista. Are We alone?" Bucciarati turned his head backwards

"Looks like we're in the clear for now.." he replied, looking around at the cars that surrounded them.

"Once we get to the station though.. that place will be swarming with rats ready to snitch."

Fugo turned his head to look at Y/N, who was quietly staring out the window. Fugo tilted his head slightly.

The car stayed silent for a few seconds. Mista suddenly put his arm around Fugos shoulder, whispering into his ear

"Ohh, I feel ya fugo! I've been preoccupied by our lively new friends too, if you know what I mean." Mista said, pointing to Y/N and Trish

Fugo raised his eyebrows